Bad Ending

ThiophenSJ

Hey guys,

just wanted to tell you something that a stumbled upon on my New Game Plus: Tales of Zestiria actually has an bad ending, and since there is no ingame indicator of this, nor any trophy related to it, I thought many people might not know about this at all. ;)

Here's how to get it (Minor Story Spoiler):

If you go to "Aifrieds Hunting Ground" right after the Wind Temple Trial, you will find Heldalf just standing there, doing nothing. You can beat him, and afterwards an anime-scene will play, that shows the games bad ending, even showing "The End" afterwards. Off course you can go back to your last safe afterwards. :)

A short discription of the scene:

The scene shows the group all standing in a house, with lots of rain outside. Edna, Dezel and Mikleo are goofing around, Sorey and Rose both seem annoyed by the rain and speculate if it ever ends. Lailah says nothing and just gazes out into the rain, looking quite sad. Then you can see the shadow of a big Dragon appearing outside the house, and that's it. The End.

I personally was quite surprised by this, and I'm wondering what this scene might mean? :o

• 1 year later...