More comprehensive statistics

Texonidas

I'm not 100% on specifically what statistics, potentially related to streaks, average time between trophies, comparative gamerscore (xbox), things like that.

Also some more interactive stuff would be amazing, not sure what the current stats page is built on, but d3.js would be ideal for the sort of data manipulation I'm thinking of. I would be great if we could filter particular sections and see statistics for it (like a time filter)

• Like 2

Except there's already a good amount of statistics on your PSN Profile in a tab that's cleverly named "Statistics". There's also a trophy gap statistic between first and last trophy that you can see on the right of a game's page when you click it while you're logged in.

I mean i guess it would be cool if new statistics were added, but honestly I wouldn't be upset or happy if new ones were or were not added.

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 2

I'm not 100% on specifically what statistics, potentially related to streaks, average time between trophies, comparative gamerscore (xbox), things like that.

Also some more interactive stuff would be amazing, not sure what the current stats page is built on, but d3.js would be ideal for the sort of data manipulation I'm thinking of. I would be great if we could filter particular sections and see statistics for it (like a time filter)

the current stats page uses highcharts.js. we also used it here at work, it's pretty good.

but it's just a simple chart generating tool, you have to gather the data yourself in the backend of course.

i generally agree that there could be done WAY more with the data this page has, in terms of statistics. i also found the "comparative gamerscore" thing especially interesting. i was always wondering if there is a page like PSNP, which also shows your "gamerscore" for the PS games you played (if they also have an achievement set on xbox ofc).

do you know any other page that currently does this? would like to have a look at that! ;)