Bug with the profile

cjtk90

Hi, I'm trying to join some boosting session, but I can't because the site tells me that I don't have the game. I tried with all of my games and I see always the same message. Why? If I select the "show only my games" filter in the boosting session, it tells me that there aren't session available like if I don't have any game!!! Can you you tell me how to solve this problem?

Hi, I'm trying to join some boosting session, but I can't because the site tells me that I don't have the game. I tried with all of my games and I see always the same message. Why? If I select the "show only my games" filter in the boosting session, it tells me that there aren't session available like if I don't have any game!!! Can you you tell me how to solve this problem?

You have a flag on one of your games. If you hide the flagged game or PM Sly with why your game shouldn't be flagged, you can join again. Flagged users aren't allowed to join gaming sessions.

Edited by Urushiro

Thank you. I saw the flag just now, I didn't know about that. Unfortunately I think this flag is legit because I trusted a "friend" that he promise to me that he will help me with that game (but I thought that he was good at it and stop), so I let him to enter in my account. I thought that he would be finished in a couple of weeks, instead he told me that he had finished it the next day. So I think he used a kind of glitch or cheat to gain some trophies, so I think that the flag is unavoidable. From that day I never let anyone to enter in my account, to prevent the same thing.
So you say that if I hide that game, can I join again to the session and leaderboards? If so, how can I hide it? Because I removed that game from the visible trophies from my PS3, but it is still visible on PSNProfiles.

If so, how can I hide it? Because I removed that game from the visible trophies from my PS3, but it is still visible on PSNProfiles.

Earn a new trophy (arbitrary one) and update your profile again :)

Actually, with the amount of these threads, I believe Sly could add some warning to gaming sessions section about this...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I imagined that the problem was this flag, when I saw it, but I wanted read it for security. Ok, so if I will earn a trophy and if update the profile that game will disappear? Then can I join also to the leaderboards again?

Yeah, you have to earn a new trophy for the site to actually update your profile. After that you should be good.