Sullist Survival on Master!

jollybrah

So I've beaten all of the battle missions on master as well as Endor, Tatooine and Hoth survival on master but I'm stuck. I've tried to do this survival and I just keep on dying on wave 9 or 12. I use the hide behind crates trick and it works until those waves but I just get crushed by the Tie Fighters. Then once I die I get spawned in the worst spots and immediately die, it sucks so hard. 

So is there a better way to do this? I've done all these solo so I should be able to do this solo but if anyone wants to help hit me up, my username is jollybrah. Are there any other good spots on the map or am I just going to have to keep trying until I get lucky??

Play in co-op and have one player at each side of the hangar opening. Have a blaster cannon set up so you can quickly take out any guys that spawn in behind you. Make sure you've beaten it first on hard so you can use your multiplayer loadout; the ion torpedo, personal shield, and perhaps the impact grenade. You can actually hide under those trusses along the wall in case you get swarmed by AT-STs, they aren't likely to hit you in there. The Ion torpedo will quickly take out the AT-STs, and you can also use them to take out the Tie Fighters in later rounds. If its the tie fighters that are killing you, head towards the back of the hanger... they won't get you back there. 

So I've beaten all of the battle missions on master as well as Endor, Tatooine and Hoth survival on master but I'm stuck. I've tried to do this survival and I just keep on dying on wave 9 or 12. I use the hide behind crates trick and it works until those waves but I just get crushed by the Tie Fighters. Then once I die I get spawned in the worst spots and immediately die, it sucks so hard. 

So is there a better way to do this? I've done all these solo so I should be able to do this solo but if anyone wants to help hit me up, my username is jollybrah. Are there any other good spots on the map or am I just going to have to keep trying until I get lucky??

I've played alone Sullust, Hoth and Tattooine, for Sullust i think it's more doable staying behind the crate. The enemy can shoot you but you're in safe here. I'll explain my strategy: 1) kill soldier 2) kill TIE 3) AT-ST. You need absolutely to stay in cover until you kill every soldier, after that no one can spot you, jump on the box and check if AT-ST coming, if is not close to you start to kill TIE with sting ray (don't go outside of the crate, just stay on the box). From here you can kill 2-3 TIE, after that focus on AT-ST and this is the hard part, you have to attract them so shot him from the long distance (how many shoot depend how far it is) after that hide you behind the box. If you're lucky, AT-ST stay exactly bugged in front of you without shoot. With this trick is not a walk in the park, but it's more easy than play in coop and find someone good to play. With this method took me 60+ minutes (and i'm died a couple of times) just take your time for every waves, specially when sniper coming 1 error=1 die. I hope can you, sorry for my bad english