Hello everyone!

M-Zinc-R

Hey all, new to the community. This place looks great, cannot wait to actually meet new people here who're like myself trophy hunters. 

I started this name back in 2011 when Socom 4 was released for the PS3. I've had a couple of names before then, but never was really into trophy hunting as I am now.

I have taken breaks from trophies just to enjoy the casual MP gaming with friends of mine, however I am getting back into everyday trophy hunting as I was in the past.

My PSN is M-Zinc-R please feel free to add me if you'd like, I do play alot of MP games, and can help with a ton of trophies as well.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey all, new to the community. This place looks great, cannot wait to actually meet new people here who're like myself trophy hunters. 

I started this name back in 2011 when Socom 4 was released for the PS3. I've had a couple of names before then, but never was really into trophy hunting as I am now.

I have taken breaks from trophies just to enjoy the casual MP gaming with friends of mine, however I am getting back into everyday trophy hunting as I was in the past.

My PSN is M-Zinc-R please feel free to add me if you'd like, I do play alot of MP games, and can help with a ton of trophies as well.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums and I hope you stick around.

What kind of MP games do you play?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Welcome to the forums and I hope you stick around.

What kind of MP games do you play?

Hey Super, sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Current MP games I play are.

Destiny

Black Ops III

The Division (Will consume most of my time)

Street Fighter V

I am always down to team up to get trophies, so let me! I also have game fly, and can get any game out there!

Hey Super, sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Current MP games I play are.

Destiny

Black Ops III

The Division (Will consume most of my time)

Street Fighter V

I am always down to team up to get trophies, so let me! I also have game fly, and can get any game out there!

I actually have 3 out of those 4, Im not planning on getting division currently as i'm scepticle of Ubisoft at the moment. SF V is probably the easiest to get me to play.

I actually have 3 out of those 4, Im not planning on getting division currently as i'm scepticle of Ubisoft at the moment. SF V is probably the easiest to get me to play.

Nice, well go ahead and add me to psn and I'll accept when I get home from work. I will be on the division though. Trophies seem easy, just will be grinding. Nothing really a *impossible* trophy.