The Bounty Hunter's Checklist

Jacob_Neal01

Target Eliminated - 

Grim Fandango Remastered

1S9b5244.png

After over 2 months break I decided to come back to the hunting scene, and thought this would be a good one to kick it off. Good story and idea for a target, but I didn't feel the full potential due to the game breaking glitches, and my regretful incapability to remember to save. I had to complete the last 2 years 3 times  -_-

Nevertheless, without that minor hitch, it was enjoyable.

Edited by Jacob_Neal01

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Target Eliminated - 

TTR World Tour

1S821bee.png

This was my first target of the Racing genre. Whilst resembling a Kart Racer, it felt different. Thoroughly enjoyable, was easy to lose my self for a few hours whilst hunting this down. Just the right amount of challenge in my opinion - not easy, but not rage quit either. This has peaked my interest into other similar targets...

Target Eliminated -

Reality Fighters

1Sca1174.png

Again, the first dabble I have had into this genre. As I would assume all fighters are, this begins as a fun, entertaining target, and gradually deteriorates into a boring repetitive process, Towards the end is a grind that isn't long enough for you to give up, but is long enough for you to hate it. Overall, it's worth a look into if you've never really tried fighters before, or if you're a die hard fan of them. Probably not for the people in between