The Bounty Hunter's Checklist

Jacob_Neal01

I just realised that I've posted this in the wrong place. If someone could move it to the checklist subforum for me that'd be great! (Or, if it's possible, just tell me how to do it! :))

I made a report and one of the mods (either Stevieboy or Parker) got it moved for you. You can thank both just to be sure.

Keep actual gaming and enjoyment the priority. If you ever stop having fun, you just may be slipping into "trophy whoredom" so be careful :) .

So that's where I've been the last 2 years....

Anyway, nice start, Velocity Ultra looked too rich for my blood, so I avoided it, but it's an impressive platinum, especially for one of your first!

So that's where I've been the last 2 years....

Anyway, nice start, Velocity Ultra looked too rich for my blood, so I avoided it, but it's an impressive platinum, especially for one of your first!

I got it free, and it was so ugly sitting there at 1%. It frustrated me to get perfects after I beat the levels the first time, but satisfying when I got it, especially because I know it was a relatively difficult one! :)

Great start dude, I look forward to seeing your list progress :)

*99 years later*

'Oh hi, I got another platinum... that's 3!' :P

Welcome to the club, I guess. Here's your complimentary copy of Hannah Montana.

What's the deal with that game? Why does everyone talk about it? lol

• Like 1

Keep actual gaming and enjoyment the priority. If you ever stop having fun, you just may be slipping into "trophy whoredom" so be careful :) .

and it happens easy i had to stop for a long time because it was becoming a problem i just started my return i think i can do it this time we will see a year down the road if it happens i think i am done.

• Like 1

It's a really easy game for... well, no one.  It doesn't really have a demographic as not even tween girls would play that game willingly.  So earning that plat is like the ultimate badge of shame.  And since all things tend to come full circle, it's now the game you plat for #100 or some other milestone as some kind of cult-like phenomenon to wear the shame proudly.  I've even considered it for my #100, but I can't do that to my children, they'd never live down the legacy of shame it left behind :P

It's a god awful mess of a "game" that should never be touched by any sane person. It's trophy list is considered by some to be "easy" but it is an absolute nightmare if you have any self respect, and having that game in your list is just not worth it.

Said it before and I'll say it again, of all the games I've EVER played, this is including god awful little flash games too, I'm going all out, this game, this travesty, is BY FAR the WORST game I've ever played, EVER.

Don't get it man. I don't care how curious you are, how desperate you are, how drunk you are, just don't do it.

• Like 1

Don't get it man. I don't care how curious you are, how desperate you are, how drunk you are, just don't do it.

I don't plan on buying any games solely for trophies. If a game that I'm not hugely interested in becomes cheap, I'll look at the reviews, then trophy list, and maybe hit it up. Otherwise I won't bother

• Like 1

It's just The Matrix, but the point is that, if you can see past the trickery of games with easy plats, then you must be the chosen one.

I knew it was the matrix :P just didn't know why it was there

Maybe it's because I've just started? Or because I'm too young to get a job so don't have the money to buy the games with easy platinums? Whatever the case, I'm only gonna work on games I already own for now. Christmas is coming, should supply me with another month or 2's worth of games. After that, we will just see what happens :)