The Bounty Hunter's Checklist

Jacob_Neal01

• 1 month later...

I'm brand new to trophy hunting, never really tried for any before. Also, everyone seems to have a theme for their checklists - Mine is a Bounty Hunter's Target Board!

1Sf37106.png1S8afe8c.png1S58a156.png1S80f191.png1Sc82dc2.png1Seb78a1.png

CURRENT TARGETS

Shadow of Mordor (PS4)

Dokuro (Vita)

1Sc4b7eb.png1Sb2f273.png

PROJECT PLATINUMS

ZqNzo4P.pngCTj4mhb.png

Nice looking checklist Jacob ! its good start with your plat :) I like your Fallout 4 .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Target Eliminated -

Disney Infinity 3.0

1Sfc68d3.png

Another one I believed would be quick, although this time the online is what slowed me from taking this target out. Probably won't ever pick this up again, but the figures I have left over are pretty cool :P

Edited by Jacob_Neal01

Target Eliminated -

Sly 1 (Leap Year Timestamp!)

1S356d8c.png

I remember this from a long time ago, and had a great nostalgia filled time taking this target out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Target Eliminated -

Sly 2 (Leap Year Timestamp!)

1S356d8c.png

Essentially the same as above! This was much longer than I thought it was. I remember thinking I'd nearly finished it when I was younger, but in reality I'd not even got halfway! Still, good fun. Hunting number 3 as we speak...

Target Eliminated -

Sly 1 (Leap Year Timestamp!)

1S356d8c.png

I remember this from a long time ago, and had a great nostalgia filled time taking this target out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Target Eliminated -

Sly 2 (Leap Year Timestamp!)

1S356d8c.png

Essentially the same as above! This was much longer than I thought it was. I remember thinking I'd nearly finished it when I was younger, but in reality I'd not even got halfway! Still, good fun. Hunting number 3 as we speak...

Congrats with you 2 new plats :) Wen you go play Star Wars Battlefront ?

Target Eliminated -

Sly 3

1S8ee951.png

And the final target in the original trio has been taken out! The difficulty of this one is actually considerably higher than the other 2, which was a nice surprise considering how easy the first 2 were.

Plan to target the 4th and final platinum in this series to get a full bounty on the Sly franchise. Good fun :P

Congrats with you 2 new plats :) Wen you go play Star Wars Battlefront ?

Already started :P

• 2 weeks later...

Target Eliminated -

Sly 4

1S437e0d.png

A different image this time, yay xD

With this I eliminate the full Sly series, eagerly awaiting a 5th target. Good challenges, wasn't as straight forward as some of the others have been, which was nice. Don't really know what else to say... so... bring on the next bounty!

• 2 weeks later...

Target Eliminated - 

Rocket League

1S0baa81.png

Wasted a full day trying to crack the final trophy on this - the distance traveled one, which is broken - however the task has been completed and the bounty has been fulfilled.

Easy enough if you don't mind small grinds, but it didn't even feel like a grind too much in my opinion. 

First sport related bounty too :P

Target Eliminated - 

Rocket League

1S0baa81.png

Wasted a full day trying to crack the final trophy on this - the distance traveled one, which is broken - however the task has been completed and the bounty has been fulfilled.

Easy enough if you don't mind small grinds, but it didn't even feel like a grind too much in my opinion. 

Nice work hunting down Rocket League. I hunted that particular platinum down myself, earlier this month. Also, good job on tackling the Sly series. Those games are pretty awesome, from what I've seen.

• Like 1

Target Eliminated - 

Rocket League

1S0baa81.png

Congrats with your new plat Jacob !!! Soon i hope to see the Star Wars Battlefront!!

Congrats with your new plat Jacob !!! Soon i hope to see the Star Wars Battlefront!!

Thanks! I also hope to see that soon xD Been working on the Rank 50 trophy for so long now, but with 800k xp left it shouldn't be too much longer! I went in hard today and got another 200k xp :D

• Like 1

You're making fantastic progress so far. Already beat the 11 plats your friend had. Are you still ahead of him right now?

I had a similar contest with a friend; we both had ~20 plats then he moved elsewhere and hasn't had internet for many months, so I've more than doubled his platinums...  xD

Edited by GIONAScm2

• 2 weeks later...

Target Eliminated - 

Star Wars Battlefront (First Ultra Rare!)

1S0636b0.png

I'm extremely happy with this! My first ultra rare platinum! Was challenging for me, some of those master difficulty missions were killers. I drove the last million XP in under a week in comparison to the couple of weeks it took for the first million, which was good. Overall, the bounty could've had some major improvements, but it was a fun one to take out, and also probably my new favourite!

You're making fantastic progress so far. Already beat the 11 plats your friend had. Are you still ahead of him right now?

I had a similar contest with a friend; we both had ~20 plats then he moved elsewhere and hasn't had internet for many months, so I've more than doubled his platinums...  xD

We are both at 15 now (Most of his platinums are easy ones :P) If anyone feels like tracking his progress vs mine, feel free to check his profile - TheRabidGinger - He isn't on the site but I tend to update his profile for the sake of comparison :D

Edited by Jacob_Neal01
  • Like 1

Target Eliminated - 

Tales from the Borderlands

1S518cff.png

My first target of the Telltale bounty, and I wasn't let down by the things I had heard. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and will try more soon, but breaks between targets like this seems like the best way to take them out to prevent their style becoming repetitive and boring. One more, then something different, perhaps with a quite challenging nature... On the whole, looking forward to the rest and hoping they are like this one!