Anything You Can Do... Glitched?

GTAJJ

I got a friend to call me out on the challenge "One Clip Killer" He was set a 4 kills. I got 11. Currently Rank #1 on this task. DO I have to wait a certain amount of time before I get the trophy or does it pop immediately for you once you exceed the given target? 

Any help on the matter ? Thanks

People on PST have said they've had issues with it as well. Get him to challenge you on a couple other things and try and beat those as well, it should pop eventually. The one that I think seems to work for people is the Wingsuit Wonder feat (time spent in one wingsuit deployment). That's what I did it with and it popped first try.

People on PST have said they've had issues with it as well. Get him to challenge you on a couple other things and try and beat those as well, it should pop eventually. The one that I think seems to work for people is the Wingsuit Wonder feat (time spent in one wingsuit deployment). That's what I did it with and it popped first try.

Okay thanks. I will try that next time I'll go on it and let you know here if it worked.

I just got the trophy for this. You have to use the same weapon or vehicle the other person used that called you out. In your call-out inbox, it tells you what they used and you can track the feat as well. I tried using a different vehicle and wasn't getting it. Then on a whim, I tried using the same vehicle and the trophy popped.

Edited by Pirelli913
  • Like 1