The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 1

Like to second my thanks to Wayne for running such a great event. 2016 was such a great year for gaming for me, both playing and also meeting new gaming friends. It was definitely the first time I have devoted so much time to games and I was so lucky to be able to spend a good portion of my time chatting, laughing, and boosting with a great core group of gamers that I know will continue for along time to come. It was also a great year for me to give back by assisting in the creation of the C2 Invitational Community. Bringing players together so we can all help each other is a really great thing. 

I am proud to be the season one winner and look forward to the next season. Season 2 will be more about challenging myself as I endeavour to move into the top 30 on the ?? leaderboard, playing more JRPG's and continuing my journey through as many rhythm games and racing games as I can. 

Look forward to catching up with you all in March, have a great start to 2017,

All the best,

Cj

• Like 2

On 16/01/2017 at 10:42 PM, feral611 said:

You been sneaking into my stash? Cause clearly you're drunk thinking that :P

Though you had 14 places on me in this comp lol.

Looks like the second installment of feral vs TheWayne-o is going to be even more fiercely contested than the first! 

23 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Firstly, congratulations to CJ for winning the championship and Gibbo for placing second. You guys kept me focused for the majority of the competition and became the standard that I aimed for. Also a big thank you to everyone who participated and kept the thread fun to read. Finally thank you Wayne for creating this competition, I've met some new gamer friends and completed a ton of games this year! Hope to see you all for Season 2 B)

18 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Like to second my thanks to Wayne for running such a great event. 2016 was such a great year for gaming for me, both playing and also meeting new gaming friends. It was definitely the first time I have devoted so much time to games and I was so lucky to be able to spend a good portion of my time chatting, laughing, and boosting with a great core group of gamers that I know will continue for along time to come. It was also a great year for me to give back by assisting in the creation of the C2 Invitational Community. Bringing players together so we can all help each other is a really great thing. 

I am proud to be the season one winner and look forward to the next season. Season 2 will be more about challenging myself as I endeavour to move into the top 30 on the ?? leaderboard, playing more JRPG's and continuing my journey through as many rhythm games and racing games as I can. 

Look forward to catching up with you all in March, have a great start to 2017,

All the best,

Cj

No problems, I'm glad to hear that you both enjoyed your time in the competition and found some new players along the way :).

Will CJ reign again in season 2? I guess we'll find out soon enough!

• Like 3

On 19/01/2017 at 3:10 PM, feral611 said:

Lol definitely, keen to beat you in your own comp. This gonna be fun :D

Good luck! (I hope that I don't end up like that guy from Taken after saying this to Liam Neeson) :P

On 19/01/2017 at 3:46 PM, cjshaitan said:

Your sentence structure is incorrect, let me help you.

" CJ will reign again in season 2 " 

Thanks for picking up this up and correcting me mate, how could I have made such a simple and obvious error? :P

• Like 2