Missables

EternalChaos72

Try and do everything on the first island before doing any missions as later on before you unlock island 2 the Mafia will be hostile at all times and it can make getting some things like the collectibles, the firetruck, ambulance, etc missions a nightmare. 

I think the "By a Mile" trophy is missable, just make sure you beat the Turismo race in 180 seconds or less. It's pretty early in the game plus it isn't that hard, especially if you use the banshee.

You can re do that because the phone missions just reset once you do them all. 

• 1 month later...

What's worrying me is the 100% completion and the cheats, i've activated the cheats so i dunno if i'll be able to get the trophy. I done some research on it and i didn't really find anything about it so i think i'm good.

100% has nothing to do with cheats. Trust me, this was happening since the game came first out over 15 years ago, people seem to use cheats as the first thing to blame when something's not adding up. I remember people making very assertive claims that you can not get 100% when you use cheats, this has happened for almost every GTA that's come out. But it's simply not true. Recently with this version there are even people trying to claim that despite trophies unlocking with cheats, that you'll somehow be locked out of a % for 100% trophy. Absolutely no truth to it. I've played most GTA games to 100% without cheats and then again with them. It's never effected percentage. What does effect percentage is getting confused at what you've finished, or not keeping track of your challenges, or assuming you've done something that you haven't. Or in the case of GTAIII locking yourself out of a missable mission. It's always something like that in my experience, even if it's tempting to blame the game, I very much doubt people's stats actually gets permanently glitched and if they do, cheats are not the reason.

Edited by Rodni_Demental
  • Like 2