only for those who have platinum trophy

deadsoul1989

hey guys

i completed mass effect 3 on normal mode and now just started game on insanity and in this playthough im trying to get these trophies 

1: master and commander

2: unwavering

so my question is for unwavering i have to do all single player missions and i know certain actions can lock certain missions and i dont want to do another playthrough just for missing a mission, is there any order/list in which i can do missions? as i know to unlock side missions i have to talk with my crew members and thats where i think i will miss a conversation and a mission so any help or tips are appreciated.

this is my first mass effect game and im noob at it :)

Ctrl-F for the 2 trophies you need here: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/mass-effect-3/guide/

I always use trophy guides from that site for my plat runs.  These 2 trophies are very well documented there with exactly what missions are needed and the process to take to get there.

Edited by Matto_lsi
  • Like 1

thank you for ur help from my understanding i need to do 27 missions for unwavering trophy but im still confused about master and commander trophy the link you posted shows more than 27 missions for master and commander,,,,,so if i do just 27 missions for unwavering i will get master and commander trophy as well?

doing all those missions is going to be hard on insanity :(

Ctrl-F for the 2 trophies you need here: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/mass-effect-3/guide/

I always use trophy guides from that site for my plat runs.  These 2 trophies are very well documented there with exactly what missions are needed and the process to take to get there.

Does the changing of the difficulty trick for Unwavering work for the normal Insanity trophy as well or naw?

To be honest it's been a while since I played so I can't recall off-hand.  I definitely didn't use any difficulty changing tricks when I played, so I can't answer your question, sorry!  But I remember when I played these games (ME1 on 360 first, then ME2, ME3, ME1 in that order on PS3) that ME2 in the Collector Base on Insanity was the only time I even sorta struggled in any ME game, and even then I used Reave and Warp non-stop and got through it well enough.  ME3 had one hard point toward the end when you're in a very open area with little cover and masses of baddies coming at you from all sides, but even then it wasn't so bad.  The side missions were all super easy in comparison, so I don't think you'll struggle on that difficulty as long as you utilize your teammates and their powers as well as stick to cover like glue.

Sadly, I played through ME1 6 times, so I know it really well, and ME2 I planned like crazy, and I still remember that one vividly, but my fondest memories of ME3 were the coop (and I hate MP in most games), so I really don't remember much of my ME3 playthrough.  For me, it was the weakest of the 3 games, and while I only played through 2 and 3 once each, I just don't remember 3 very well when I recall a lot of 2.

However, I would honestly recommend the MP for any trophies with alternate requirements.  The MP is fun, and once you get a few of the unlockable characters up to level 20, you can do solo runs on gold (Geth Juggernaut!) vs Cerberus with very little effort.  The hardest part to solo those maps is getting to the next capture point (as the jug is slow), but I'm sure you can find other people to play with.  Plus playing the MP helps with some of the other trophies, if needed.  There's no pvp or friendly fire (though you can steal kills :P), so everyone has the same objective: to win.  I think I was level 600-700 when I last played the game.

Also for reference (though slightly off-topic), my ideal squadmates were:

ME1: Wrex & Garrus

ME2: Miranda & Grunt

ME3: Liara & Garrus (I think, like I said, I remember this one the least, lol)

** ^^ maybe EDI too once that's possible...