Only way I finish the game is to NOT get the platinum

alibomayeezy

Okay, so long story short I played through the game hoping to use one playthrough with multiple saves in order to eventually get the platinum trophy in this game. I happened to get to a point where in my original playthrough, I realized I got on the Railroad's bad side and had no way of going back. This meant I had to go back to a save from before, losing 6 hours of gameplay time, which I wasn't too worried about since most of it was doing the repeating quests by the minutemen. Also, I usually would just overwrite my save, so it wasn't like I hadn't been saving during those 6 hours, it was just I'd done something at the institute that locked me out of the railroad stuff. So, now loading up this previous save I tried to do the molecular level, however FOR SOME REASON when I first get into the institute and try to use the elevator, it won't move AT ALL. Now, maybe there are certain things I can do to fix this glitch, and although I was totally ready to do the plat in this game, it's really disheartening to have to deal with stupid glitches like this that are in the way that ruin that for the player. Especially the benevolent leader trophy, which I really don't want to do in the current state it's in, I feel like at this point I should just go back to my original playthrough, and play the game to the end enjoying it without stressing over the trophies. To be fair as well, I really don't like the Railroad, so it isn't a super big loss for me. So, main point, should I try to somehow get past this glitch and go through the game getting all the faction trophies in order to platinum it, or should I go through my original playthrough and just have fun with the game? Also, even if I did get all the faction trophies, I wouldn't even try at the benevolent leader trophy as it currently is, so can someone tell me if it's possible they'll ever fix that? I'll completely dismiss the platinum altogether if there's no chance at a patch or something to help make that trophy easier.

1. It's Fallout on Playstation less than a month after launch. Why are you surprised about glitches.

2. Trophies don't get disabled on your second playthrough. You can easily use glitches to overpower your character to Kingdom Come so it won't take all that long either.

3. Of course there'll be patches. Question is how long you'll have to wait.

• Like 1

1. It's Fallout on Playstation less than a month after launch. Why are you surprised about glitches.

2. Trophies don't get disabled on your second playthrough. You can easily use glitches to overpower your character to Kingdom Come so it won't take all that long either.

3. Of course there'll be patches. Question is how long you'll have to wait.

1. I completely understand there's going to be glitches in a Bethesda game, hell the fact my saves haven't completely been wiped in some random occurence or my PS4 not constantly crashing every few minutes is a miracle in itself. However, my point isn't to whine about the issues I'm having. My point was to ask others who've played the game if it's worth going through everything, even if that means a less enjoyable experience, or if the game is worth simply playing for what it is in my organic playthrough.

2. This is obviously something I know, and considering how much I like the game for all it has to offer, I'm certainly considering doing a 2nd playthrough if I happen to go with the original save route. That's just dozens of hours spent in a game that i otherwise would've probably spent playing other games, which is something I guess i'll have to sacrifice if I do so.

3. Well, see the of course part I genuinely had no assurance in, considering I haven't really kept track of previous Bethesda titles and how issues in them have been dealt with. Especially since the game is so big, even if they were to patch problems I don't know if this is something that has affected enough people for them to care about looking into, although from what I've seen there have been problems for others that are just like this, or in general deal with the elevators in the game. The elevators really suck.