glitch here, bug there, bugs everywhere and with no idea how to fix them.

Lonemankane

There is a real bad bug going on for lbp3, the trophy called don't go alone won't unlock no matter how many times I have tried to do them with a friend or anything. It's just been driving me insane on how this is happening, I tried getting rid of the saves and redoing all levels with a friend and nothing popped, I even tried joining someone else to get it done still nothing.

I don't know what to do, please if any of you know of a way to fix this kindly let me know I need to fix this it's driving me crazy.

tumblr_mcpuwmDUkY1rqq0c0o1_500.gif

they both have the things I done, I done them all but not the have 2 controllers for I don't have the cash for another one and I keep track of all of them

• 1 month later...

There is a real bad bug going on for lbp3, the trophy called don't go alone won't unlock no matter how many times I have tried to do them with a friend or anything. It's just been driving me insane on how this is happening, I tried getting rid of the saves and redoing all levels with a friend and nothing popped, I even tried joining someone else to get it done still nothing.

I don't know what to do, please if any of you know of a way to fix this kindly let me know I need to fix this it's driving me crazy.

How did you end up getting Don't Go Alone?