Advice for boss battles?

I've been using Itsuki

I see, i used Waka and managed to breeze through. Her Kouryujin move (down + x) is really good and spammable, her forward forward, x move is pretty good also. I'm sure every character has their strengths though.

If you have the Kurisu dlc she's even better.

So I started this game last night and I'm loving it, but at the "boss battles" at the end of the stage I always seem to only just beat them. Do you have any general advice to make these easier?

What difficulty mode are you playing? (if it's Normal or Hard mode then I recommend using the "Throw" method.

Throwing (while being close :circle: + :right: / :left: , ) the enemy is good way to defeat a bunch of enemies who are surrounding you. You can use this method to fight the bosses on Normal and Hard mode (not working on Nightmare mode since it's hard to stay close to them). You can still throw the enemy even if they are still lying on the ground. Please take note that you can't use this method if you already have the first skill (Dash Attack). Basically, just aim for ATK and DEF only until you have some spare points left to equip the skills. While grabbing the enemies before throwing them, you are invincible so the enemies can't attack you. You can also throw multiple enemies at the same time if they are close to each other.

I used Kurisu character only, so I'm not sure if the Throw buttons still apply to other characters as well

Edited by hasegawa2010

I see, i used Waka and managed to breeze through. Her Kouryujin move (down + x) is really good and spammable, her forward forward, x move is pretty good also. I'm sure every character has their strengths though.

If you have the Kurisu dlc she's even better.

What difficulty mode are you playing? (if it's Normal or Hard mode then I recommend using the "Throw" method.

Throwing (while being close :circle: + :right: / :left: , ) the enemy is good way to defeat a bunch of enemies who are surrounding you. You can use this method to fight the bosses on Normal and Hard mode (not working on Nightmare mode since it's hard to stay close to them). You can still throw the enemy even if they are still lying on the ground. Please take note that you can't use this method if you already have the first skill (Dash Attack). Basically, just aim for ATK and DEF only until you have some spare points left to equip the skills. While grabbing the enemies before throwing them, you are invincible so the enemies can't attack you. You can also throw multiple enemies at the same time if they are close to each other.

I used Kurisu character only, so I'm not sure if the Throw buttons still apply to other characters as well

Alright thanks. I'm saving the Kurisu trophy for my 1337th trophy so can't really use her, but I'll bare Waka in mind as well. And I'm playing on Normal currently, so I'll definitely start throwing