DUST 514 Beta Code Giveaway

I've received an E-Mail from the DUST 514 team with two extra Beta codes they want me to give away. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll give you the code.

Parker

Hey Parker, I might be interested. I mean, I don't really have any games to hold me over towards November (Picking up Black Ops 2). So if you do send me a code, I'd be really grateful. Thank you for your consideration.

I am very interested, but are there region restrictions on the codes?

Yeah, they are for the NA region only. Sorry I should have mentioned that.

Hey Parker, I might be interested. I mean, I don't really have any games to hold me over towards November (Picking up Black Ops 2). So if you do send me a code, I'd be really grateful. Thank you for your consideration.

Where are you located. These codes are for the NA region only so I'm not sure if they'll work for you. If they will I'll send you a code.

Parker

Are sure about that? I have the codes too, and I'm in EU region, but i think that the codes are both valid for NA and EU.

*Note: These PSN Voucher codes are region-specific and can only be used by players in North America, Central America, and South America.

That was copied directly from the E-Mail they sent me.

Parker

Right, i've received this:

*Note: These PSN Voucher codes are region-specific and can only be used by players in Europe, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.

P.S.: One code left

Edited by King-OfTheGames

Yeah, they are for the NA region only. Sorry I should have mentioned that.

Where are you located. These codes are for the NA region only so I'm not sure if they'll work for you. If they will I'll send you a code.

Parker

I live in America. Edited by navep9