Borderlands in PS store

harsly

I don't know if I posted this in the right category so move/delete it if needed.

So I was searching for the cheapest way to buy Borderlands (the first game) with all the DLC. So I checked the PS store (EU) and the vanilla game was marked Purchased. I have not purchased it.

And I checked my SEN account and it has a 1 year expiration date. Anyone know what gives?

1234.jpg

Botderlands, maybe it was 2? But was free for a short through ps+? Did you put it on DL then? Check if your PS+ expiration correlates with the borderlands expiration.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/08/16/heads-up-playstation-plus-gamescom-update-16th-august-2012/

It was free for 12 weeks, if you ever 'purchased' it free, it will always show the 1 year expiration in correlation with your PS+ membership.

Edited by TigressLion

This is probably one of those Plus trials from way back in the day. 

Basically, you would buy the trial for free, it would sit in your list for X amount of time, and you would get one hour with the full game.

When Saints' Row 2 or something else went on Plus full, and I had the trial version, I had to download the trial version, leave it running for an hour to get it off my list, and then the full version was available for "purchase" through PS+.