ARK: Survival Evolved - release date ideas?

AgaveAttenuata

The early access on XB1 is incredible :)  Already put a lot of time into this game.  As for release date, I had also heard June 2016 - they seem to be implementing things in the early access on a regular basis and have patched a couple of things already to make improvements (such as the spyglass)

The game looks amazing, the only thing that I don't really like is the tame time for higher level animals. There's no way in hell I'm spending hours on end babying an animal. I hope they tweak it, or at the very least allow us to. 

If you play on your own server, you can change the settings so it's quicker and uses less food - so like a 10 hour tame would only take 1 hour.

Wasnt this supposed to be released as a launch VR title Sony was/is working on for Project Morpheus? I swore I read something a while back on playstation blog this was supposed to be Sony's crown jewel with their attempt at virtual reality

It is listed as a compatible game for Playstation VR on IGN: http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/List_of_PS4_Games_Compatible_With_Project_Morpheous

Get the feeling that 2016 might be the year for Dinosaur games as there's also Horizon, No Man's Sky shows worlds with dinosaurs, Robinson: The Journey...there's probably more
Edited by gaiainruin