The Other Epic Quest (to Rock Stardom): 60 Days and Beyond! v2.0

Edunstar84

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm back!

Day 14

[over 2 hours] 03 April 2016

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted, or played, in a while. I was on holiday. Had a great time seeing my family again! 

I had no particular goals for this session. I just wanted to get reacquainted with finger placement and the feel of the guitar. It wasn't too bad. No goals, but I did a few things:

• Increase my level in String Skip Saloon (just 1)
  • Earned 2 easy trophies (you know, just to feel good after such a long break)
  • Messed about in Learn a Song - switched between 5 songs then finally settled on Everlong (Foo Fighters)
  • Completed 2 Rocksmith Missions

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Haven't played in a while. I've been sick.

Sound system update: Bought a Samsung bar and a bass! Haven't played yet, but I bet the sound will play better than my Sony headphones! Can't wait!!

Awesome! Welcome to the darkside...  :eyebrow: What bass did you get?

Let me know if you need any help setting up the bar, but to be honest it's really easy. Just plug in to the PS4 and change the settings on the PS4 to pipe audio via the soundbar.

• 7 months later...

Day 1

[2 hours] I'm back in the game, baby!

Today, I tried different songs just to keep it interesting and to try to remember some chords and such. I remember a bit, but I was slow with almost everything. 

• Completed 5 missions - I've forgotten how many I have so far. 
  • Played several songs to exercise my fingers a bit
  • Have chosen a few songs I want to get back into 

Also, I noticed the interface has changed a little, and did they add different songs to Non Stop Play? A couple of the songs that was on there, I don't have....I think.

Update 2.1 - I think I'll add this as an in-between when I'm not playing or practicing, just doing missions and playing the arcade.

I went ahead and earned one of the easier trophies I have left. I think I'm down to 4 or 5, which I'll save to boost the game higher on my PSN profile page. I also earned 10 very easy Rocksmith missions. Was this part of the part of the new update? In any case, it's going to take me the whole year to get to 500.

Day 2: Made great progress

[2 hours] 05 February 2017

• Completed 5 missions - they are getting slightly harder, I can manage, but it takes longer.
  • Practiced Stay in by Jaws - spent some time in Riff Repeater on a particular verse. If I nail this and other parts, I think I'll be ready for the Score Attack pretty soon.
    • Went into Bass mode for a little reprieve - it was actually really fun. There were 2 parts that through me off. I can imagine if I stuck with it, I can complete Master mode for Score Attack. 
  • Played Ninja Slide N - went from 1.2 million to 2.3, never got close after that. I'm on Level 4, and I might have to reach Level 10 to get the trophy

• 9 months later...