[Suggestion] Add Notes To Games & Trophies In Profile

Given the popularity of things like checklists on other trophy websites, I was thinking that if games and trophies on user's PSN profiles could have notes added directly under them to talk about the game, give tips on how to get the trophies, etc, it would make it serve as a checklist as well.

I think it would be a good idea to be able to show and hide these both individually and as a whole, as some people wouldn't want to look at them, but I think it would make the profiles more personal and useful.

I really like this idea - this way, people can put notes about certain trophies or tips for other people in their trophy profiles, which as you say would definitely make trophy profiles more personal. We all seem to love customization so we could spend hours (days?) playing with this feature :D.

I'm not sure how feasible this is, but as an addition to your idea, could there be a way that we aggregate all the notes about a single trophy/game into a single location? That way people could access all the information they're looking for in one place instead of scouring people's profiles for it. Once again, not sure how possible that would be, but I think it would be an interesting addition to what Shmenon suggested.