What is Your Worst Game Of 2015?

Kubanga

What is everyones worst, most hated, pile of garbage game of 2015? Personally mine is Battlefront. My mind can't even comprehend the garbage that this game turned out to be. I didn't have very high hopes going into its release but it turned out to be worse than I could have possibly imagined. More specifically it having less content than Destiny and the terrible gameplay/map design. I'm sorry if there is a thread on this in advance but I couldn't find one. Anyways, I'm interested to hear what your guy's/gal's think.

What is everyones worst, most hated, pile of garbage game of 2015? Personally mine is Battlefront. My mind can't even comprehend the garbage that this game turned out to be. I didn't have very high hopes going into its release but it turned out to be worse than I could have possibly imagined. More specifically it having less content than Destiny and the terrible gameplay/map design. I'm sorry if there is a thread on this in advance but I couldn't find one. Anyways, I'm interested to hear what your guy's/gal's think.

Is this only games that came out in 2015 or does it include all games you've played in 2015?