Tales From The Netherworld - a Disgaea-theme event

Thanks Dragon. I'm unemployed but I really need to get employed so I can have money for future games. I'm relying on GameFly to get new games which is not perfect as it takes eight days or so from shipping to delivery to get, even with a two-game plan(which I had to beg my dad to let me do because he holds a partnership on my bank account - I think I am already in trouble because I bought $5 of snacks and soda from Walmart with my bank card xD).

And yes, I apologize for being vague, I do play Wizard101. Great MMO and the payment plan isn't too harsh and the game is gorgeous for something cobbled together by a bunch of nerds in Austin, TX. ;)

I've decided to move Week 3 to next week due to the possibility of getting the Sly Cooper collection so I'll have plenty of time to get trophies, which I haven't been doing lately. I'll update next Monday. If anyone wants to discuss or post to this thread before then, feel free to do so.

And you are gladly free to join in, Dragon. Us Disgaea lovers have to stick together, no matter how eager we are! ^_^

AS A NOTE: I have NOT dropped this project. I... uh...

Laharl: "Just tell them you forgot to visit us, you stupid mortal!" X(

Uh yeah, I forgot to play D2 last Monday. I did play a little on Tuesday, starting the chapter and all, but I was too nervous. Something was due in Gamefly and, well, the US Post stinks. It lost the item so I had to report it to Gamefly and get a replacement. And then another game came along... Sorry. :(

I'll update tomorrow once I complete Chapter 3 in D2. I am not dead.

I didn't posted anything, but I'm kind of addicted to D5 right now.. so much new stuff that I almost feel overwhelmed.. There was always changes between the D3 and D4 (as well as for the Vita versions), but none was so big as with D5.. they just changed way to many things, but actually made them more unique and fun (although I'm not a fan of needing to clear the maps vs skip to next floor on IW..).

Got to chapter 8 so far..

Start to think that I will keep playing after getting the plat (or going for the plat through a slow route..), because I'm liking a lot of the mechanics..

Also, there's a few easy trophies that I didn't got yet, because I don't felt like going out of my way to get them..

Thanks for the comment, Han. Right now I have come to the realization that Disgaea is burned out for me. I do intend to get the platinums but not for a long time due to other games. I can't even keep interested. So I'm downgrading this to more a discussion thread and not a full project. I'll keep everyone posted with updates. Screenshots will be discontinued after this, for the time being, because I put the shots on an old Blogpost blog and would like to siee if my account on Photobucket is still intact so I can have a more reliable method of sending pictures.

Once I get the platinum for Dark Cloud 2, I can work out a better schedule to do my Disgaea gaming.

2016-02-01-123203.jpg

Right now, I did do a bit of grinding on Chapter 3 of Disgaea D2, so my party now has two Level 70+ characters, Fuka and the mascot, Mimosa, who is now a Star Mage. The martial artist I created also got a promotion. Now I have reached the point where I can do the Level 99 Dragon trick on Silver Witch without too much trouble and plan to get Mimosa and Fuka to Level 120+ on it along with a few others so they can get through the story and to post-game ASAP. (The mjascot for D2 was named after a cocktail that I heard on Food Network. ;))

Edited by DetectiveCJ

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am afraid I might not be able to complete this event. I will platinum the Disgaea games, but I have so many games in the works(Sly 2 for Vita, Sly 3 for PS3, etc.) that this event will probably end up becoming "Tales of Sly Cooper" instead! xD

With all of that and other things happening in my life, I really don't have time to take photos of the games as I go. If any of the mods wish to lock this thread, then that's fine with me. I am going to focus more on my checklist on the PSN sub-forum and the current platinum race I am doing with Kochiya Shana. And probably the Platinum Rain Day event. These games I have featured will probably end up as Platinum Rain Day games due to the length of time needed to work on them.

In other words, I am abandoning this event. I seriously apologize and will be more careful about creating an event like this again. :(

EDIT: If a mod could close this thread, that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by DetectiveCJ