No bugs for me.

I just thought I would post to say I just completed the PS4 digital version and I haven't had a single bug whilst playing. I didn't do any manual saves so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. 

Really didn't enjoy the game despite loving every other telltale game I have played. I want to get the platinum but not sure I can be bothered going back through it. 

• Like 1

Depends on your definition of bug, some people can spot a single frame dropping, and I can't see the difference between 30 and 60 FPS most of the time.

Back to the Future, as much as I love it, is, at best, rough around the edges. While I never ran into anything I'd call a glitch during my multiple playthroughs of it (digital PS3, physical PS3, physical PS4, and on an old iPod years ago), it was very choppy and lots of times things would load weird, like a person would start talking and their mouth might take a sec to catch up or something. 

It's more than playable, and nothing was ever a deal breaker, but there is a fair few little things like that, that to guys like you and me may mean nothing, but to certain other people means the game is an unplayable mess. 

Yeah but with this game people were complaining of all kinds of crashes etc I had none of that. Also didn't have any noticeable frame rate issues, unlike Walking dead on the PS3 which I just gave up on as it was so bad. Yeah when I said I loved all their games that a lie, I only loved it when curiosity made me find out Clementines fate on PS4. Glad it did though. 

• 7 months later...