Trophy ?

BMJ2K7

Redania's most wanted, if I wait to give the megascope to Yenn does this disable any trophy progression? As in does this make it to late in the game to get the Assassin of Kings trophy. And does Redania's most wanted to have to done before A Matter of Life and Death? I'm trying to get Full Crew, Assassins of KIngs in this play through. Also does getting Gwent Master effect any other gwent quests?

Redania's most wanted, if I wait to give the megascope to Yenn does this disable any trophy progression? As in does this make it to late in the game to get the Assassin of Kings trophy. And does Redania's most wanted to have to done before A Matter of Life and Death? I'm trying to get Full Crew, Assassins of KIngs in this play through. Also does getting Gwent Master effect any other gwent quests?

I would definitely recommend giving it to Triss; you don't have to romance Triss if you don't want to. This way you can go for all those trophies.

I would definitely recommend giving it to Triss; you don't have to romance Triss if you don't want to. This way you can go for all those trophies.

Thanks, will try this. Im going for all trophies this play through. So when I do Death March, I only have to do Death March and no missable trophies.

Thanks, will try this. Im going for all trophies this play through. So when I do Death March, I only have to do Death March and no missable trophies.

That's great! Good luck!  :)

Although everyone said this is gonna be a long platinum, I didn't feel like it at all owing to the quality of the game. I am still feeling empty after finishing the game. I am now waiting to buy the season pass for both the expansions.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished my first playthrough and I actually failed the quest Redania's Most Wanted and I still managed to get pretty much all missable trophies. After I failed Redania's Most Wanted I thought I couldn't get Assassin of King but no you can still get it only if you have finished Triss's story arch in Novigrad , doesn't matter if you romanced her or not.

I also got the Gwent Master trophy but if you want my advice be very careful because you'll have to face 3 opponents and if you fail you're out so make manual saves before and after beating the first opponent. the second is by far the hardest gwent player in the game that's why you should attend this when you have a really strong deck ( 3/3 decoys and scorch would help a lot ) It also doesn't block any other trophies I finished the game with all the gwent card except two I missed : The Vampire Bruxa and Dandelion card which are both obtainable and missable during the quest " A Matter of Life and Death "

this quest is one of the quests given by Triss during her series of quests in Novigrad you can only obtain this two cards here and if you don't you can ever get them back. you'll need to go to the yellow exclamation mark

Edited by KRIEGLERR

Why did you miss only two cards? There are three to obtain in this quest - so you did get one of them? :)

Yes I did at that point I started playing and beat the first guy , I then kept losing against the second guy ( my deck was very weak ) and I decided I'd come back after , I didn't know I couldn't so that's why I got only the first card out of the 3