What happens if...?

adonisabcd

I have this Guitar Hero game I platinumed on a PS3 and the trophies have already a timestamp, but I played the game and got trophies on another system way before than on this system, so my older system has older timestamps on trophies. If I sync the trophies from that older PS3, will the trophies remain with the current timestamp or will update to the older timestamp? lets say on newer system I got a trophy on 2011 which I sync'ed, but on older system I got trophies on 2010 but I never sync that...

What will happen if I sync that now?

i can confirm this. The oldest timestamp will be on your psn account

Every older timestamp will replace the newer. Psnp might not reflect that, but psn servers will.

So it will switch to my older (not yet sync'ed) timestamp... Ok.

So that is going  to actually affect the Time For Platinum the game registedred in my profile???

Let's say the game at this moment is marked with a platinum time of 11 months, but if I sync my older timestamps it will switch lets say to 1 year and 8 months?

So that is going  to actually affect the Time For Platinum the game registedred in my profile???

Let's say the game at this moment is marked with a platinum time of 11 months, but if I sync my older timestamps it will switch lets say to 1 year and 8 months?

My computer just did some sort of glitch on Quotes... lol

Edited by adonisabcd

Yes. Unless you have anything worth synching on the old profile, i suggest wiping (delete the user) before you start using that console again. You are just going to need to activate again whatever games you downloaded.
  • Like 1