Quickest ways to farm for trophies

fbdbh

I suggest we share our best methods for the longest trophies in one place, as I found some short cuts not mentioned elsewhere:

50 Weapon Mods - The easiest, fastest and cheapest is to apply different colors to baseball bats, then take the weapon mods and place them into a container (not a workshop!), rinse and repeat.

50 Misc. Objectives - Brotherhood of Steel Vertibird grenades call for a Vertibird, boarding them counts as a misc. objective, can be done infinite times, takes around a minute (although you need to progress further in BoS questline, you get some for free, then you can purchase them on The Prywden)

50 Terminals - This, I am struggling with, I'd like to suggest we collect places with multiple terminals (Mass Fusion is such, there's at least 3 inside), this would help for many. I found such a list for Fallout 3, but so far nobody created such a list for Fallout 4.

100 Items - Building items around a settlement doesn't count, you need a cooking station or a chemical station. The easiest and cheapest is food.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why you are trying to quickly get these trophies as they are bound to be unlocked through your course of the gameplay. The trophies are not something you have to go out of the way to get.

Good luck getting the terminal trophy without farming it. I played around 40 hours, did almost every available quest and i'm still siting at 35 terminals.

I completed the hacking and picking requirements roughly mid game. Not sure why you could be facing trouble. I do make it a point to thoroughly explore each building my quest brought me to. That could be the reason you are facing the issue if you are missing a terminal here and there in every location you have visited.