Moment of truth won't pop

Stargazer2600

As far as I know, replaying missions sets you up with a separate, disposable style save file. Meaning when you replay the mission, it will save your progress in it, but the second you finish it, you'll be thrown back onto your main save.

I could be entirely wrong as I'm only guessing here, but maybe, because of that, the trophy won't pop for you. Ignoring why it wouldn't pop in the first place and focusing only on how we could get it to pop for you now, replaying the mission could be useless. 

Of course my theory there could be entirely full of shit in the end and maybe you'll get lucky replaying the mission, but I myself don't really see any way out of this other than either replaying the whole game up to that point and hoping for the best, or finding an old save, possibly one you might have left on the PS+ cloud and forgot about (love when that happens and saves my ass) or something. 

There isn't really much I think we can do for you, sorry bud.

As far as I know, replaying missions sets you up with a separate, disposable style save file. Meaning when you replay the mission, it will save your progress in it, but the second you finish it, you'll be thrown back onto your main save.

I could be entirely wrong as I'm only guessing here, but maybe, because of that, the trophy won't pop for you. Ignoring why it wouldn't pop in the first place and focusing only on how we could get it to pop for you now, replaying the mission could be useless. 

Of course my theory there could be entirely full of shit in the end and maybe you'll get lucky replaying the mission, but I myself don't really see any way out of this other than either replaying the whole game up to that point and hoping for the best, or finding an old save, possibly one you might have left on the PS+ cloud and forgot about (love when that happens and saves my ass) or something. 

There isn't really much I think we can do for you, sorry bud.

my friend replayed the mission for me and it popped for him...so, yay? Lol

no he replayed my mission for me and it popped lol. Gta sucks at trophy popping

Sweet. And no shit, ever since launch the PS4 version has been getting numerous complaints about stuff not popping. Even to this day, what, nearly a year and a half after the re-launch of a game that was already a year old. Damn.

Sweet. And no shit, ever since launch the PS4 version has been getting numerous complaints about stuff not popping. Even to this day, what, nearly a year and a half after the re-launch of a game that was already a year old. Damn.

well with talks of the Red Dead Redemption sequal in the works. One can Only hope they fix it before that launches. Last thing i want is to spend 60+ hours trying to get a trophy only for it not to pop. replaying a mission for a trophy is one thing but if it was to not pop on something like that. the rage in me would be great

well with talks of the Red Dead Redemption sequal in the works. One can Only hope they fix it before that launches. Last thing i want is to spend 60+ hours trying to get a trophy only for it not to pop. replaying a mission for a trophy is one thing but if it was to not pop on something like that. the rage in me would be great

Haha, punintentional puns are punny. Because the RAGE engine these games all run on? 

Seriously though, GTA V PS4's trophies are a bit wonky but everything else has been alright so far, hasn't it? I think so anyway, I've had no trouble and I've played through most of their games, but I only went for the plats in the GTA ones. The PS2 on PS4 trilogy aren't getting any hate over trophies not po...wait, there was a couple of guys who couldn't get 100% in VC but odds are cheats were involved. Anyway, Red Dead 3 is enough to make me happy on it's own, I won't 100% that...but if Bully 2 ever happens and the trophies don't work (because I know I'll hundred percent that bitch) I'll be pissed.

• 2 weeks later...