Arcade Mode - Sackboy Bug?

Hello,

I'm trying to get the Sackboy Arcade Trophy. But every time the game freezes at the loading screen of the second last fight. To be exact: when it's loading the second cutscene. It's the first time when the blue background appears and at the bottom right there's a star rotating and rotating and rotating... after 10 minutes there hasn't happened any more than this. Unfortunately this screen can't be skipped...

Has anyone an idea how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot :)

Thanks for your reply!

I had some freeze issues on this game as well (at exactly the same point), though nothing peculiar to a single character. How many times did you try it?

It's quite a long time ago. I think I tried it around 4 times. Freezing everytime at the same point. But I never had anywhere else a freeze. How did you solve it?

maybe the cd or game data?

I already thought about the game data - especially the game update. Can this be the problem?

maybe, I think deleting the game data removes any patches and then just don't update again when it asks you and see if the problem is still there

you could also create another user on your PS3 just to see if it could be your save file/user which I doubt - hopefully its not that cause deleting sucks!