Scrap Collector not popping

MaliceJJ

By 'accumulated' do you mean the total amount you've collected in the game (including what you've spent) OR you how much you currently have in your pocket to spend? The trophy should pop once you have the 10,000 in your "pocket" to spend.  

I have not heard of this trophy being glitched, but many other trophy glitches have been reported for this game, so it's entirely possible. If it glitched, fortunately it's not one of the ones that would take an entire 50+ hour replay to complete. 

• Like 1

I had easily over 10,000 scrap sitting in my pocket and the trophy never popped. I get up there a couple of times. It would tick over and not pop so Id purchase an upgrade to drop it under and get it back over 10,000 again. Its particularly annoying as the 5,000 scrap trophy popped perfectly a few days prior. 

• 1 year later...

Im currently playing Mad Max with 33 out of 50 trophies.

Just as a Side Note; Anytime a Trophy doesnt pop for me in any Game, I play untill I get as many other trophies as possible.

Then I backup my save files, (upload tp PS+)

Then Delete the entire game Data from the PS4. Every trace of it, then either insert disc; allow update, then play or or re-download the digital game again and start from where I left off.

Works every-time for me. 

• Like 1

im not getting credit for 15 straight combo.  I was taking over a stronghold for pinkeye or whoever and i died. Is that why?  I landed a 18 combo.  I read someplace if you are taking over a stronghold or something and you hit continue some challenges don't register until you have won the battle or something so you can't die until after you completed the mission??  anyone know about this?