Filter thread by: User/Friends

TheYuriG

I've been thinking of this for a while, it is possible to add this feature to the forums? Sometimes I feel like seeing all posts of a certain person on the MRP thread (it was Floriiss just now) while others I would like to know which was the last time I've posted myself. While I could go through my profile's posts one by one, this feature would be ease my job by a ton. Also, being able to filter a thread by the friends I have on the forums would be nice too, so I can catch up with what everyone did in the past weeks without needing to check profile by profile (because I just can't be arsed over doing it and I don't think I ever am going to).

Another point, when I look at the topics I've created myself, there are a few options which I never use (alphabetical, last updated, etc). Could a 'sort by creation' be added? Again, I could check the threads by myself and compare them, but would be much easier if they already were sorted like that automatically.

Extra question: I have like 5 other suggestions to make, how should I proceed? Maybe making one thread with all of them at once (in that case I would edit/add all of them here), making one thread per day (to avoid cluttering the news thread box) or...?

• Like 2

*sweet suggestions*

Extra question: I have like 5 other suggestions to make, how should I proceed?

Dude, what sparked all this brain activity? Share it with those of us who don't know how they managed to drag ourselves out of bed and get to work this morning!

I like where these suggestions are going, really helps the PSNP community stay together.

Really like this idea. There have been several times that I've wanted to find an older post by a user or myself. Being able to search/filter the thread by user would be a much quicker way to do this instead of scrolling back through pages of comments. This would be very useful in massive threads like MRP that have thousands of replies.

• Like 1

Dude, what sparked all this brain activity? Share it with those of us who don't know how they managed to drag ourselves out of bed and get to work this morning!

It's not a spark hahaha, I've been thinking about most of these over the past 6 months but I somehow feel that I shouldn't make a thread about them. I would feel kinda ashamed if it was done before and I'm complete SHIT using the search function. Mango should know better than anyone that I can't find his compilation of Gaming Sessions update if my life depended on it. I just kinda hope someone will eventually suggest what i'm thinking or something close to it and i'll be able to add whatever I can to complete.