40-platinum.png# 70 Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

1L8f86ca.png

40-platinum.pngConsummate Storm Master 

You won all trophies.

Date of achievement: 14th May 2016
Difficult : 4.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy:31Sf5db7c.pngConquered Formidables

Favorite Trophy :43S7792b3.pngTaijutsu Master

I've spent the better part of a decade watching Naruto learn to believe in himself over and over and over again. Sometimes he has to believe in his friends, but it generally comes down to finding the power within himself. Often he quite literally has to battle his inner demons to achieve understanding, duking it out with a nine-tailed metaphor for self-doubt, fear and hatred. People love this. They cannot get enough. If I were a manga writer I would be a complete failure, because my hero would only need to learn his lesson once. "You need to believe in yourself, Fahey." "I'll do that." "Oh, and believe in your friends, too." "Okay." The end.In fact, Set two and a half years after the original series, Naruto Shippuden introduced us to a somewhat more mature Naruto, but no amount of intense training can cure whatever brain defect causes a young man to keep attempting to make nice with a "friend" that's tried to kill him on multiple occasions. ("Sasuke is no longer your friend, Fahey." "Bummer. Let's get a slushie.") Not our Naruto. He's filled with hope and bone-headed determination. He won't give up on his friends, no matter how many people they slaughter. You just want to slap the whiskers off his stupid little face.Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is filled with touching moments, thanks to characters reanimating just about every important dead ninja in series history and pitting them against the characters most likely to have a touching mid-fight moment with them. Ninja emo girl Gaara's battle against his father is another example of a fighting game based on a cartoon making me cry

I love the Boss fight Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha take on the nefarious Sage Kabuto

40-platinum.png # 71 Super Exploding Zoo

1L08cccc.png

Date of achievement : May 19th 2016

Difficult : 3.0 Enjoyment 6.5

Hardest Trophy: 17S24855e.pngRollin

16S7748a3.pngWhat Does This Switch Do? Ah.....

Favorite Trophy  : 14Scbfd5a.pngI Will Survive

First want shout out to  Mo-Fresh18 and  Xeliot for all you help with the online trophies!!! Thank you so much guy, your are the best  :) 

Round up herds of exploding animals and rampage around 80 destructible levels - defend your precious egg by slamming your herd into the greedy alien marauders and blowing them up. Use the special skills of different animal types to slow alien progress or access new areas. Super Exploding Zoo is part Arcade, Puzzle and Tower Defence all wrapped up in one.

t4l3uFx.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah, it completely makes sense about constellation of trophies, because they shine bright like stars in the dark night.

Cool checklist dude, it's pretty impressive with the look of my eyes  :D  :D  :awesome:  :awesome:  ;)

Edited by ee28max
  • Like 1

Yeah, it completely makes sense about constellation of trophies, because they shine bright like stars in the dark night.

Cool checklist dude, it's pretty impressive with the look of my eyes  :D  :D  :awesome:  :awesome:  ;)

Well thank you ee28max :) lol i'm girl gamer  :) i try clean up my old game  B)

• Like 1

Nice work on getting up to platinum #71. Looking forward to seeing what platinums you earn next. ^^ Maybe Gravity Rush Remastered or Unraveled would be a good platinum to try for next?

Thank you James :) my next plat will be Ratchet & Clank and next i don't know  :dunno:

198456_1a.jpg

logo.png

Edited by Cassiopria

40-platinum.png #72 Ratchet & Clank ps4

1L78e2ce.png

Date of achievementMay 27th 2016

Hardest Trophy: 29S69a932.pngFaster than a Speeding Amoeboid

30Sc5064f.pngKalebo Thunder

Favorite Trophy  : 1S4aaccb.png The Hero of Heroes

This my first Ratchet & Clank i pay on PS4 it was a blast off a game !!!

I have 2 more game's to play :)

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus and Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

Save the galaxy as Ratchet, a wrench-wielding Lombax, and his robot buddy Clank, in this action-adventure with a multitude of crazy weapons. Following events of both the original game and the feature film

B76lMSY.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

# 73 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze

1L4162f0.png

Date of achievement: 18th Jun 2016
Difficult : 4.5 Enjoyment : 6.5

Hardest Trophy: 34S4cf404.png Shellraiser

Favorite Trophy : 18S925030.png Blah Blah, Science Blah

The level designs are very well done, they may seem a bit similar at first but after a few minutes you will notice subtle differences. The environments range from streets, roof tops, buildings, Dimension X and of course the sewers. There are a lot of collectibles here and for completionists this is a dream. The sheer number of them mean it will take a while to finish. This carrot to explore also leads to new abilities and tricks for each turtle to learn. The most useful is the Shuriken , now there are a few different variations you can have. You can open color coded doors with them, there are also electric charged ones which allow yellow doors to be opened

logo_top.png?v=201602090230

# 74

1L7c50e9.png

Date of achievement: 20th Jun 2016

Hardest Trophy: 29S5ab150.png Blessing

Favo rite Trophy : 2S212112.pngValkyrie

Odin Sphere is an action-adventure game featuring beautiful hand-drawn artwork put into motion to tell an epic tale of power, loss, and love. Assume control of the warrior princess Gwendolyn, daughter of Odin, along with 4 other playable characters as you fight to save the world from destruction.

Odin Sphere Leifdrasir is an HD remastering of the classic PlayStation 2 RPG by Vanillaware.The nation of Valentine was once a grand kingdom with powerful magic. With the power of a magical relic known as the "Cauldron," King Valentine subdued the neighboring nations and brought them under his control. His kingdom enjoyed a long period of prosperity... but a sudden disaster destroyed it overnight. War broke out between the Fairy Kingdom of Ringford and the warrior nation of Ragnanival over ownership of the now-abandoned Cauldron, and control of the wasteland that was once Valentine. With the battle growing fiercer by the day, Demon Lord Odin, King of Ragnanival, sets forth a plan to conquer Ringford and claim the Cauldron once and for all.

Wi9p4Rf.jpg

Here video me playing Odin Sphere

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

# 75 Smite battleground of the gods

1L160a6d.png

Date of achievement: 

Difficult : 7.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy: 27S7c328c.png Flaming Speed

r88ZSSz.jpg

Favorite Trophy: 7Sac1c8a.png Art of War

pn8jBsX.jpg

Smite often ends up feeling more like a third-person action RPG than a MOBA, and that’s an intriguing change. Using W, A, S, and D to move feels natural, and it’s engaging to get up close and personal in an enemy’s face. Combat is complex in a different way than in other MOBAs – your position and the direction you’re looking feels important when playing as a melee character, and every ranged ability in Smite is an aimed skill shot.

Smite’s third-person perspective also drastically alters one of the main tenets of MOBAs: map awareness. Without the overhead view of the map, it's challenging to keep tabs on enemies and easier to sneak up on unsuspecting players. I loved this element because it encouraged me to leave my lane more often to pick up kills, which led to a more dynamic and changing flow of action.

Minions in Smite defend their Gods with hard-hitting attacks, but what I like about them is how when they're killed, everyone in the area earns experience and gold – not just the person who scored the last hit. While last-hitting is a test of skill in other MOBAs, not having to worry about it in Smite encourages more team fights against Gods rather than constant item farming.

#76 Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power

1L362b4b.png

Date of achievement: 10th Sep 2016

Difficult : 7.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy: None

Favorite Trophy: 27Saff04e.png All Your Collectible Are Belong to Me

Sorry guys i delete my plat pic ;(

A7STpRU.jpg

# 77 LEGO Jurassic World

1Lae0928.png

Difficult : 3.5 Enjoyment : 6.5

Favorite Trophy: 38S81ceb0.pngSurvival Expert

sZ0HjiI.png

#78 LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens

1Lc03c25.png

Difficult : 2.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Favorite Trophy: 48S5601bc.pngAnything Else?

1SmEz5v.jpg

#79 Life is Strange

ae02f6738f6a5539949084d1cd87dd63.jpg

Difficult : 2.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Favorite Trophy:  None

h2sVeH7.jpg

The game takes heavy inspiration from Telltale’s style of adventure game—half the game is walking around and listening to Max comment on her surroundings, the other half made up of lengthy choice-ridden dialogue sequences. Complete with its own “That Was An Important Decision” indicator.

And for the most part, you’re a teenage girl with teenage problems. Bullies. Suicide. Overbearing parents. Absent parents. Trying to figure out how to stand up for what you believe in. Trying to figure out what you believe in. Navigating cliques and drama. Hanging out with your best friend Chloe.

There’s a level of artifice to it—a feeling, sometimes, of “Do kids actually talk like this?” (And the subsequent “No, no they don’t.”) It’s not so much an accurate appraisal of teenage-dom as it is someone’s earnest recollection of what it felt like to be a teenager .But the ideas are real.

# 80 Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition 

1L532059.png

Difficult :6.5Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy: 43S31f008.pngI'm all that!

Favorite Trophy: 33S8b9053.pngA Survivor Is Born

zeu98ZB.jpg

Conquer a world strenuously protecting its secrets, endure dangers conditions and unstable landscapes, face viscous wildlife that act as guardians to ancient tombs, and explore massive interactive environments. Utilize the environment to your advantage, climb trees and go underwater to avoid or accost enemies, configure Lara's gear, weapons, and ammunition to suit your play style, dummy up explosives on the fly to wreak havoc, and wield Lara's signature combat bows and climbing axe

I Can't wait till the new game come's out ! I  Pre-oder it :)

• Like 1

# 81 Fat Princess Adventures

1Lcba1e0.png

Date of achievement: 17th Sep 2016

Difficult : 4.0 Enjoyment : 6.5

Hardest Trophy: 16S2e3bd1.png Winner Winner

Favorite Trophy: 25S080779.pngMake It Stop

Utterly charming and fun to play alone or with others, Fat Princess Adventures replaces the strategic focus of the original Fat Princess with a move to the hack and slash, action RPG genre. Still full of wit and cheekiness — if less deep in its mechanics  — Adventures exudes irreverent fun.

The basic story arc is simple, which is that the player is tasked with rescuing the both the blue and red Princesses from the Bitter Queen. To accomplish this, there are four basic classes — Warrior, Engineer, Mage, and Archer — each of which can be leveled and developed throughout the game. Classes can be swapped, not quite at will, but at stations located liberally throughout the levels, usually before a significant enemy encounter. The class choice system is obviously designed with co-op play in mind and while lone-wolfing it through the game works well, it’s so much more fun to combine classes in a party of at least two players. The drop in-drop out multiplayer works well.

As in most hack-and-slash adventures, there are a multitude of treasure chests hidden in the land, and enemies drop loot, coins (which are needed for upgrading weapons), armor and cake. Eating cake restores health, at if health is full already, the cake temporarily turns the character into a super-chubby and nearly indestructible warrior. As in Fat Princess, it’s still politically incorrect and probably offensive to women with body image issues, but the game never takes this — or anything else — seriously. There are main missions that take the player through a number of large and visually distinct zones, and a number of short quests or side missions inside town hubs. These are usually fetch quests or passing notes or some other very self-aware and “gamey’ type activities and they earn coin rewards. Though they’re usually easy to complete and well marked on the map, some of the side are a little tedious, like combing through an entire town looking for some errant chickens.

xl7l77k.jpg

Here is video off me playing Grindhouse.

• 1 month later...

# 82 World of Final Fantasy

world_of_final_fantasy_logo.png

1L7b3d36.png

Date of achievement: 18th Nov 2016

Difficult : 6.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy:14S0e607b.png Zip Zip WHACK!

14S0e607b.pngBlitzball Ace,

Favorite Trophy:13S80ad04.pngMirage Master

iSiQV1Q.jpg

there's a certain element of nostalgia attached to World of Final Fantasy, the way in which it revives series tropes almost verbatim and combines them with a classic cast of characters (look, there's Squall! And Celes! And Cloud!). But it's been done with skill and elegance. Once you've plugged your ears and resorted to subtitles, the characters quickly grow on you, and the rampant pace with which the (admittedly shallow) plot progresses means you're never stuck for places to explore and events to uncover. This is Final Fantasy boiled down to its core components with a touch of Pokémon thrown in for good measure—and it works beautifully.

World of Final Fantasy revolves around capturing "Mirages," beasts that roam the wild in packs or as individuals. Taking on the role of twin siblings Lann and Reynn, you catch Mirages by weakening them in battles and trapping them in Prisms (which are definitely not Pokéballs, no siree), after which they become tame and can be used to fight alongside you. Used often enough in battle, the Mirages' skills and experience is accumulated so that the they can "Transfigure" into bigger, stronger editions of themselves.

Capturing Mirages is combined with the usual dungeon crawling, item harvesting, talking to NPCs, exploration of towns and villages on a pseudo open-world map, and a turn-based battle system (Active Time Battle) full of glorious menus that will be familiar to anyone that's played a pre-PlayStation 2 Final Fantasy game. As a result, playing World of Final Fantasy for anyone old enough to know who Terra or Tifa are is a pure nostalgia trip. There's nothing particularly new or exciting.

• Like 1

# 82 World of Final Fantasy

world_of_final_fantasy_logo.png

1L7b3d36.png

Date of achievement: 18th Nov 2016

Difficult : 6.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy:14S0e607b.png Zip Zip WHACK!

14S0e607b.pngBlitzball Ace,

Favorite Trophy:13S80ad04.pngMirage Master

iSiQV1Q.jpg

there's a certain element of nostalgia attached to World of Final Fantasy, the way in which it revives series tropes almost verbatim and combines them with a classic cast of characters (look, there's Squall! And Celes! And Cloud!). But it's been done with skill and elegance. Once you've plugged your ears and resorted to subtitles, the characters quickly grow on you, and the rampant pace with which the (admittedly shallow) plot progresses means you're never stuck for places to explore and events to uncover. This is Final Fantasy boiled down to its core components with a touch of Pokémon thrown in for good measure—and it works beautifully.

World of Final Fantasy revolves around capturing "Mirages," beasts that roam the wild in packs or as individuals. Taking on the role of twin siblings Lann and Reynn, you catch Mirages by weakening them in battles and trapping them in Prisms (which are definitely not Pokéballs, no siree), after which they become tame and can be used to fight alongside you. Used often enough in battle, the Mirages' skills and experience is accumulated so that the they can "Transfigure" into bigger, stronger editions of themselves.

Capturing Mirages is combined with the usual dungeon crawling, item harvesting, talking to NPCs, exploration of towns and villages on a pseudo open-world map, and a turn-based battle system (Active Time Battle) full of glorious menus that will be familiar to anyone that's played a pre-PlayStation 2 Final Fantasy game. As a result, playing World of Final Fantasy for anyone old enough to know who Terra or Tifa are is a pure nostalgia trip. There's nothing particularly new or exciting.

Cassi, congratulations with all the recent platinums, glad to know you liked world of final Fantasy. I'm currently playing the game and I'm so happy square Enix gave this to us, is basically a gift for final fantasy fans, :). If I struggle with the awful minesweeper I'll ask for a quick trade and then give it back, sorry for my absence by the way :D Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Cassi, congratulations with all the recent platinums, glad to know you liked world of final Fantasy. I'm currently playing the game and I'm so happy square Enix gave this to us, is basically a gift for final fantasy fans, :). If I struggle with the awful minesweeper I'll ask for a quick trade and then give it back, sorry for my absence by the way :D

Thank you , Mar :)

Yes it was one off best RPG off 2016 i say if you need help i can help you out :)

assassin__s_creed_ii_logo_by_userxzx.png

1Lfe07c1.png

#83 Assassin's Creed II

Date of achievement: 24th Nov 2016

Difficult : 6.5 Enjoyment : Heart.png

Favorite Trophy: 30Sfb023b.pngVenetian Gladiator

The plot of Assassin's Creed pulls together a bit of The Matrix, a lot of historical fiction, and throws in elements of the madcap conspiracy theories found in a Dan Brown novel. The series also has the benefit of being crafted by some of the most talented hands in game development. With only a handful of exceptions, the environments, animations, and art are beautifully portrayed. 

uBeQwZR.jpg

Florence is such a beautiful city, who wouldn't want to make a return visit? i play its game in 12th Jul 2012 and I 100% in 5th Jul 2013 .

Che nessuno recordi I'll tuo nome. Requiescat in Pace

O8YwjfE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

# 84 Zombie Vikings  

1La4d592.png

Date of achievement: 10th Dec 2016

Difficult : 6.5 Enjoyment : 4.5

Hardest Trophy:  21S02888e.pngYou are Not Supposed to be Here

Favorite Trophy: 1Se43335.pngZombies of the Year 

First at all this game is garbage and dont have trophy guide.

Loki just snatched Odin's last magic eye right out of his eye-socket and hastly gangled off with it. Thor and the gods are too busy partying, so blind as a bat, Odin makes a desperate move. He raises four of the most fearsome Zombie Vikings out of Norse soil - Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa! A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epicness of worlds to retrieve The Eye and make peace with their rotten pasts

# 85 Batman

1Lf30d30.png

Date of achievement: 14th Dec 2016

Difficult : 1.0 Enjoyment : 1.9

Favorite Trophy: 29S2def63.pngThe Legacy

So Batman: The Telltale Series is a game that focuses on Bruce Wayne's challenges as Bruce Wayne as much as it does on his adventures as Batman. But does it work? Is it fun? And let me be clear, when I ask this, it's as someone who literally wrote a whole article about how the best Batman comic ever is one that proves that Bruce Wayne is as important to Gotham as Batman is

i did not like it much i want too! 

xUuTeFZ.jpg

• 1 month later...

86#  ADVENTURE TIME: FINN AND JAKE INVESTIGATIONS

1Lfa3bc1.png

Date of achievement: 27th Dec 2016

Difficult : 2.5

Enjoyment : 5.6

Favorite Trophy:  5Sdfcc1a.pngHairy Beast

87# BioShock ( PS4)

1L9ec349.png

Date of achievement:  31st Dec 2016

Difficult : 3.5

Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy: 11S79b899.png  Historian

Favorite Trophy: 53S3dfa41.pngI Chose the Impossible

I'm a bigg BioShock fan, i realy joy play it again :)

BioShock is a first-person shooter set in the fantastically unsettling city of Rapture, a metropolis built under the sea by the megalomaniacal Andrew Ryan. Throughout your lengthy stay, you'll find options for combat as intricate and enjoyable as the story and characters are to interpretation, something that only a handful of games can ever claim to offer.

“I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.” 
 Andrew Ryan

88# Final Fantasy XV

1L698b77.png

The World Wanderer 

Date of achievement: 26th Jan 2017

Difficult :3.5

Enjoyment : Heart.png

Hardest Trophy: 51S7c964a.pngTortoise Toppler

Favorite Trophy: 40S6d12f4.pngBlack Mage

My Fav pic from Prompto

89# MONSTER HIGH: NEW GHOUL IN SCHOOL

1L55891b.png