Monthly statistics not accurate on month turnover?

Normally I don't notice any discrepancy on the Monthly Statistics overview, but this month I logged 55 SoundShapes trophies (sync EU->US) at around 12:34 AM, on Feb 1 2016. However, these trophies are allocated to the month of January.

They are listed correctly in the trophy Log, but the Monthly Statistics overview now has a Jan 2016 value of 309 (55 too many) and Feb is at 11 (currently), missing the 55.

Not a big deal, but worth mentioning, I thought.

My profile is set to Europe/Amsterdam.

I know, it should actually be UTC (Universal), but that is semantics. Still, it should be very simple to use the actual timezone. It's simply inconsistent right now, that's why I mentioned it.

Again, not a biggie, but still incorrect. (I'd qualify it 'Nice to Have' :-) )

I noticed this too when I earned trophies on new years eve my time but they counted towards the monthly total for January instead of December. I'd like it if the individual user could set the timezone they wanted their profile to be viewed as an opt in option. TT has a similar feature with their trophy streaks.

1651365817_Cattura.JPG

?

I think what he's saying is that the "month" cut off - for the purposes of the wiggly line monthly activity graph -  appears to be based on GMT rather than his time zone. 

When he looks at his trophies in his list, his local time zone is displayed.

That's how I understood his query anyway.

I think what he's saying is that the "month" cut off - for the purposes of the wiggly line monthly activity graph -  appears to be based on GMT rather than his time zone. 

When he looks at his trophies in his list, his local time zone is displayed.

That's how I understood his query anyway.

That's how it is for me. The monthly activity section, trophy progression section, and trophies per day sections all seem to be based on GMT instead of my timezone. The trophies by time section and the times on the trophy log (when viewing my page and others' pages) are shown in my timezone.