How to do a bulleted list within a bulleted listed

Go to solution Solved by Dragon-Archon,

I'm trying to figure out how I would do a bulleted list within one part of a bigger bulleted list in a trophy guide. I apparently did it with another one of my guides, but can't find or remember how to do it again. For instance, I have a bulleted list of installable equipment that goes on a spacecraft, and under one of the slots I want to add an under-list of possibilities that can go into that one slot. Every time I do this, it just adds the under-list as more bullets of the bigger list.

Edited by damon8r351

Go to the guide where you've already done this, go into edit mode, find the relevant trophy, go into edit it and click "Source" button.

This will reveal the coding used. You should then be able to find the section where you had sub-bullets. 

Copy the coding around that area, and you should be able to repeat it in your current guide. 

It's a work-around, but might be able to help you for now if you're in a hurry. 

For example, the coding for a bulleted list item is:

<li>[WORDS GO HERE]</li>

Maybe if you repeated the "<li>" code where you wanted to start the sub-bullet that'd work?

For now, the main list is a hand-typed numbered list, and the sub-lists are made using the bullet tool. I know the guide team is going to fix it anyway when they see it, so I'd rather they tell me how they fix it so I can do it myself.

This is what it looks like:

24147717864_1deca5ddfb_o_d.png

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

• Solution

Go to the guide where you've already done this, go into edit mode, find the relevant trophy, go into edit it and click "Source" button.

This will reveal the coding used. You should then be able to find the section where you had sub-bullets. 

Copy the coding around that area, and you should be able to repeat it in your current guide. 

It's a work-around, but might be able to help you for now if you're in a hurry. 

For example, the coding for a bulleted list item is:

<li>[WORDS GO HERE]</li>

Maybe if you repeated the "<li>" code where you wanted to start the sub-bullet that'd work?

I'm trying to figure out how I would do a bulleted list within one part of a bigger bulleted list in a trophy guide. I apparently did it with another one of my guides, but can't find or remember how to do it again. For instance, I have a bulleted list of installable equipment that goes on a spacecraft, and under one of the slots I want to add an under-list of possibilities that can go into that one slot. Every time I do this, it just adds the under-list as more bullets of the bigger list.

To increase the indent, select the bullets + text you want to move to the right and press the Tab button.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2