Woop94's Checklist

OmegaFenron

eEm0LaU.jpg

Hi everybody I have been thinking about doing a checklist for a while now and I'm finally getting around to it so here we go. I hail from Edinburgh, Scotland and have been gaming since I was about 5 years old, with my first console being a SNES and playing Super Mario World to death. I eventually ended up with a PS2 and have been a Sony fan ever since. So without further ado here is my checklist.

Enjoy :)

platinum_icon.png

#1 - Burnout Paradise

Burnout Paradise Elite

2 Weeks, 2 Days

1L526548.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

I have always been a fan of the Burnout Series and this game didn't disappoint, thoroughly enjoyed it.

#2 - Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires

True Warrior

2 Days, 22 Hours

1L8fdbfd.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Again I have always enjoyed the Warriors style hack and slash games especially the Empires versions as there's some tactics to it as well.

#3 - The Lord Of The Rings: Conquest

One Trophy to Rule Them All

6 Months, 1 Day

1L3896ea.png

Difficulty: 6/10

The Lord Of The Rings are my favourite films of all time so when I got this game I spent most of my time working towards this and I'm so glad I did seeing as its now unobtainable.

#4 - WWE Legends Of WrestleMania

Platinum

2 Days, 1 Hour

1Ladc3d5.png

Enjoyment: 5/10

This was my friends game that I borrowed for the Platinum, was surprised as I had quite a bit of fun with this game.

#5 - Modern Warfare 2

Is That All You Got?

1 Week, 2 Days

1L629cff.png

Difficulty: 7/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

I loved this game, it's by far my favourite in the COD series. The story was intense, spec-ops was challenging and the online was addictive.

#6 - Dante's Inferno

Master Of The Inferno

1 Week, 1 Day

1La74dda.png

Difficulty: 4/10

This game was amazing, loved the visuals and the story was fun.

#7 - Borderlands

Borderland Defender

1 Month, 1 Week

1L0e571e.png

Difficulty: 5/10

Borderlands is one of the best FPS's I have ever played. The graphics are fun, the story is great, the characters are funny and an endless combination of guns made this thoroughly enjoyable.

#8 - Trine

Way Out of the Trine

2 Months, 3 Weeks

1Lb91d05.png

Difficulty: 6/10

Enjoyed this game a lot, the trophies not so much, well only a couple of them (Better Than Developers!) hard work paid off.

#9 - Call Of Duty: World At War

Platinum

1 Year, 5 Months

1L085582.png

Difficulty: 8/10

Now this is a controller breaking game. Think I almost snapped mine in half just from the difficulty and cheapness of the campaign on veteran. One of the most difficult platinum's I have

#10 - inFAMOUS

inFamous Platinum Trophy

11 Months, 2 Weeks

1L6729ce.png

Wonderful game, love the karma aspect of the series would highly recommend

#11 - inFAMOUS 2

inFAMOUS 2 Platinum Trophy

2 Weeks, 5 Days

1L59b7b3.png

I had to follow the first inFamous with this, it was just such a fun game and this made it so much better.

#12 - LEGO The Lord Of The Rings

One Ring to build them all.

3 Months, 2 Weeks

1L92d856.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Another LOTR game (working my way through them eventually). This put a nice comedic aspect through it.

#13 - Guacamelee!

Guacamelee! Platinum trophy

4 Months, 3 Weeks

1L63d8bb.png

Well this was really fun....until the infuriating platforming sections to the orbs that took me 3 hours just to get 2 collectables. Apart from that this game was brilliant,

#14 - Middle-earth: Shadow Of Mordor

Master of Mordor

2 Months, 3 Days

1L676377.png

This was my most anticipated game ever and lived up to my expectations, the gameplay was brilliant, graphics fantastic, story brilliant and the nemesis system was incredible, just as you thought you'd gotten rid of that nippy orc once and for all he shows up out of nowhere with scars and fake body parts ready to try and take his revenge. I just had to make this my first PS4 platinum.

#15 - God Of War

Trophy of Zeus

8 Months, 2 Weeks

1L617665.png

This was a game I always wanted when I was younger but never had and I finally managed to get it for PS3 and it was incredible. I have always loved Greek mythology and this game involved me in it with such brutality and epic moments.

#16 - God Of War II

​Trophy of Gaia

1 Week, 2 Days

1L3440aa.png

This game took everything from the first one and enhanced it. It was incredible

#17 - God Of War: Chains Of Olympus

Above and Beyond

6 Days, 4 Hours

1L042254.png

These games just keep adding more and more to the story with every instalment, once I had started I just couldn't stop (you may have realised what's coming up)

#18 - God Of War III

King of the Hill

3 Weeks, 3 Days

1L6f9e0a.png

"But wait a minute Chains of Olympus was bundled with Ghost Of Sparta" you might say. Well as I was playing through the God Of War series I decided I was going to play in the order they had originally been released as if I had played them as they came out. I did think about playing them in chronological order but eventually stuck with release date.

#19 - God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta

The Ghost with the Most

5 Days, 23 Hours

1L4ed97c.png

5 down one more to go. This series just keeps getting better the more you find out about Kratos.

#20 - God Of War: Ascension

Champion of the Gods

3 Days, 21 Hours

1Lf207be.png

And there we have the 6th and final instalment of the God Of War series all nicely plated in release date order on my trophy list with no interruptions. Life is good.

#21 - Final Horizon

The Destroyer of Worlds

1 Month, 3 Weeks

1Ld26e6f.png

Enjoyment: 7/10

My first Vita platinum. This was a fun take on tower defence games and enjoyed it a lot although the line at the bottom of the image irritates me. I also earned this while I was on holiday visiting family in South Africa

#22 - Apotheon

Omnipotence

1 Week, 1 Day

1L6ed4d9.png

Another Greek mythology themed game which I was pleased to receive from PS+. Really fun and enjoyed the visuals of this game.

#23 - Dead Space

Concodrance Officer

4 Years, 4 Months

1Lac533d.png

It may have taken me years to get round to playing this but I am so glad I did. This is a fantastic sci-fi game and would highly recommend playing it if you haven't already.

#24 - Sherlock Holmes: Crimes And Punishments

Perfectionist

1 Week, 6 Days

1Lb27bd0.png

Enjoyment: 6/10

A nice mystery game which was enjoyable. I really like the fact that you can choose whatever you think is the right outcome and finish the whole game no matter what you choose.

#25 - Dust: An Elysian Tail

Mithrarin

1 Week, 5 Days

1L52e1f2.png

I knew nothing about this game when I started it and turned out really enjoying it. Liked the cameos from other game characters and the title is just puntastic.

#26 - LEGO The Hobbit

The Road Goes Ever On

10 Months, 2 Weeks

1L94636a.png

Another Middle Earth game finished and I'm really enjoying the LEGO aspects to these as well, includes all the original story but in a comedic way.

#27 - Ether One

Validation

3 Weeks, 9 Hours

1L33acbe.png

This was a very interesting game with a great twist at the end. The only downfall to this game was the bugs although if you can cope with a couple of little ones then I advise you to have a go at this one.

#28 - Until Dawn

A Symphony of Horror Trophies

1 Week, 1 Day

1Ld98210.png

This is an incredible game that found me getting shocked throughout and caring/hating the characters. An excellent portrayal of the butterfly effect. If you haven't already you should definitely play this.

#29 - LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes

Have you ever tried Shawarma?

7 Months, 3 Days

1L6f4311.png

Marvel is another franchise that I love and hope to add more platinum's from this series. This game is brilliant and I love how the story for this game was made from scratch and turned out to be quite a good one.

#30 - Assassins Creed II

Master Assassin

5 Years, 11 Months

1Ledd3c0.png

Another game that took me ages to get round to and ended up enjoying. I really liked the different approaches you could have in this game either stealthy or brawler.

#31 - Sound Shapes (PS4)

You've Gone Platinum

1 Month, 4 Weeks

1L02a080.png

Enjoyment: 5/10

One of my least favourite games on the list, didn't really find it that entertaining but it is a good concept for a game and the death levels were challenging enough that it kept me interested.

#32 - Rocket League

Virtuoso

4 Months, 2 Weeks

1L6c211c.png

Well this game is amazingly fun and addictive and I think that everyone need to play it as you will probably end up playing for hours on end.

#33 - Broken Age

4 Days, 2 Hours

1Laf72a5.png

This game has a really good story with some really funny dialogue but can be very messy and complicated at times.

#34 - Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

The Ultimate Warrior

1 Year, 3 Months

1Lc2dc4b.png

This game just reminded me of my childhood and was super fun to play again. I am so glad I finally have a Dragon Ball Platinum as if you haven't already noticed I absolutely love Dragon Ball (I even have a tattoo of the 4 star Dragon Ball)

#35 - Teslagrad

Full Completion

4 Hours, 32 Minutes

1L47879f.png

Quite a nice game although very short (4hrs 32mins to Platinum) some of the puzzles were really strange but fun to solve. It felt strange getting the Platinum before even finishing the game.

#36 - WipEout HD

Transcendence

7 Years, 4 Months

1Lbb1e1b.png

Difficulty: 10/10

This platinum is well deserving of its rarity, I know there's a lot of people that say it's overrated but you ask someone new to the game to go for this they will struggle (Chenghou Project on Elite at Phantom) Despite all of the rage moments you get from the Elite AI this game is incredible and would recommend it to everyone.

#37 - Velocity 2X

Yippee Kai Yay

1 Month, 1 Week

1Lc25c88.png

Difficulty: 9/10

This was an incredibly rewarding platinum and gave me such a good feeling when I finally managed to perfect the last level I needed. I really enjoyed playing this and it was the first time I had played this type of game and was glad when I decided to give it a try. I would recommend this but will warn you that you will have to put a fair amount of time into finishing it.

#38 - Table Top Racing: World Tour

TTR Legend!

6 Days, 8 Hours

1L3fcf24.png

This was a nice surprise from PS+ and was intrigued about it when I saw it in the store. It's really fun to play and I felt like the difficulty ramp was really well executed so you still had to work but not put in too much of a grind for upgrades.

#39 - Sound Shapes (PS3)

You've Gone Platinum

3 Minutes, 19 Seconds

1L911505.png

Difficulty: N/A

Enjoyment: N/A

Well this was bound to happen at some point. It felt a little dirty.

#40 - Grim Fandango Remastered

Number Nine Ticket

6 Days, 16 Hours

1L12c265.png

I had heard this game mentioned a lot among gamers over the years but had never played it. I am glad I eventually did though. The game has great puzzles and very funny dialogue and would recommend it for its comedy alone as it had me laughing loudly on many an occasion.

#41 - The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead

2 Years, 10 Months

1L0be58c.png

Ever since playing Until Dawn I have found myself loving interactive story game and finally got round to finishing up the Walking Dead. I played the first episode ages ago as it was free but never got round to buying the rest of it. One of my friends recently started using Playstation Now and I noticed that it was there so I started the free trial and bashed out the rest of the trophies that same day. This had a really good story and really good characters but after Until Dawn it felt a bit limited in actual game play and there wasn't that much of a change of story. I think that's just down to Until Dawn taking this style of game to perfection though so it might be a bit unfair to compare them.

#42 - The Wolf Among Us

Full Moon

10 Hours, 48 Minutes

1L243b07.png

I thoroughly enjoyed playing this. The story is fantastic and I love the interpretation of fairytale characters in this. I got really engrossed in the story and played it from start to finish in one go. In my opinion this is better than The Walking Dead but still not as good as Until Dawn.

#43 - Super Exploding Zoo

Everything's Ruined

7 Months, 3 Weeks

1L08cccc.png

Enjoyment: 6/10

This was pretty fun but after a while got pretty repetitive although I did like the challenge some of the levels gave me. The online however I found to be dead so I ended up having to plan to go for the online trophies, which is a shame as I feel the online could bee a lot of fun and add an even further challenge to the game.

#44 - Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Platinum Trophy

3 Months, 3 Weeks

1L5a578e.png

I started out pretty unimpressed by this game but as I progressed through the story I started to really enjoy it. The story got really good towards the end and there is one death in particular that was brutally amazing and was unexpected which really added to it.

I'm talking about the one in the clock tower for anyone that has played this.

I did feel like the game had a lot of unnecessarily long travelling but was glad when I found out I could fast travel which I think lead me to start liking it further in.

#45 - Game of Thrones

Lord of Ironrath

2 Weeks 5 Days

1La054a2.png#

As a fan of the TV series I was looking forward to playing this. I really enjoyed how you play as an unknown family and the game shows you how aspects of the TV series affects you. I did at times feel like none of the choices were appropriate and would rather have done something completely different which is the first time I have thought that since playing the Tell Tale games. Overall I enjoyed the story but it felt unfinished and really hope for a 2nd one to round everything off.

#46 - inFAMOUS Second Son

Enjoy Your Powers

3 Weeks 12 Hours

1L889b63.png

Finally got round to getting this and I am so glad I did. I was a big fan of the first 2 inFAMOUS games and this one just added to it. I loved how you could change between powers and pick one witch caters to your play style or just swap between them for a bit of variety. I do wish the story was longer as it felt like I was doing a lot more collecting and cleaning up than actual story.

#47 - inFAMOUS First Light

Noble Achievement

1 Week 1 Day

1L5e96f1.png

I really enjoyed this even though the main staple of the inFAMOUS series, the karma system, wasn't included but I felt that due to the game being Fetch's origin story it wasn't needed. I also really enjoyed the challenges section of the game and the arenas. All the things included made this my 2nd favourite game in the series behind inFAMOUS 2.

#48 - Sound Shapes (Vita)

You've Gone Platinum

22 Seconds

1L6dad09.png

Difficulty: N/A

Enjoyment: N/A

Just ignore this one.

complete_icon.png

S5234d9.png S3d1c51.png Sc4b171.png S656417.png Sab6f60.png Se140a8.png Sb9b47e.png Sc48d51.png S24e39c.png Se50b9f.png Sfb6049.png Sd3ddd8.png S7d9b9c.png S8b5509.png S6509f1.png S1937d6.png Sfe8d23.png Sd3d10d.png S45f826.png Sd5c1bf.png Sead27f.png Se7d099.png S0ed3b3.png S1050d8.png S23c9df.png Safcb9d.png S691180.png S223d3e.png S2dcc25.png 

Thank You for stopping by to check out my checklist and will hopefully be updating this often.

Edited by woop94
  • Like 2

Some nice plats you have there. Sound Shapes is on my list of will-I-won't-I-play-it games.... would you recommend it at all?

From Edinburgh, you say? I work in Edinburgh myself, and live not too far away from it. :)

Thanks man, sound shapes is alright, the main game is really easy but the death mode levels can be infuriating as they're based on luck but it's not too bad and once you get the platinum for one version you can cross save for the others.

Yeah live and work in Edinburgh :)

Edited by woop94

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very respectable plat collection, good work Woop =3. Looking forward to seeing you reach 50 plats. Keep up the good work.

Cheers man =] I have a fair few games which just have grinding left to do so should hopefully reach 50 soon

New complete_icon.png's Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight (No shame) and Kitten Squad

• 2 weeks later...

New :platinum: 's Grim Fandango Remastered and The Walking Dead

New  :platinum: 's The Wolf Among Us and Super Exploding Zoo

Nice work on your 4 new platinums. They're kinda easier titles yes, but they're also fun titles, which is more important, in my books. Good choice in games, looking forward to seeing you earn more plats. I recommend going back and finishing off Uncharted 3.

Nice work on your 4 new platinums. They're kinda easier titles yes, but they're also fun titles, which is more important, in my books. Good choice in games, looking forward to seeing you earn more plats. I recommend going back and finishing off Uncharted 3.

Cheers man. Yeah I got the PS Now free trial so bashed out the tell tale games while I could and they are great. I would like to finish Uncharted 3 but I have the free to play one so I can't get the co-op trophy without buying dlc. I will get round to it eventually when I have funds spare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...