Questions about Trophy Hunting

ForbiddenDonut87

Trust me man. I plat'd it on the Vita in the day and it took me a month or so, but I was slowly playing through it and like 50 other Vita games. I had just gotten a Vita and had a stack of PS+ games, but because I only bought a 4gb card at the time I had to keep deleting and reinstalling each game basically, so I'd play something for a week, then play something else, back and forth for a while and never got around to finishing Gravity Rush for a while.

ANYWAY, in my memory I thought the game was bigger and longer, but I jumped on the PS4 version and clocked it all in a couple of days while playing other games, going out a few times, and having a good sleep in. It's a box of piss man, seriously, it's so easy. Just make sure you leave the challenges to the end though, having all the powers upgraded will make them soooo much easier, like, if you don't get a gold every time on your first try, odds are you fucked up.

The DLC is 20 minutes a piece as well at most, so if you're going for cleaning up percentages and don't mind shelling out a few bucks, they won't slow you down at all.

I'm not that bothered I would put money for DLC for a game I don't like. I'm just trying to get it up to around 50%. I don't think my stats are too bad considering this account is only a year old exactly today.

I'm not that bothered I would put money for DLC for a game I don't like. I'm just trying to get it up to around 50%. I don't think my stats are too bad considering this account is only a year old exactly today.

You're doing fine anyway, don't pay too much attention to the stats if you can...I'm just saying the DLC is even easier than the main game.