Warning for everyone going after the trophy "My Brother's Keeper"

If you are attempting this trophy, be prepared for some glitchy things.

Me and my team completed the easter egg THREE times untill to the final cutscene. On our first run, for some reason zombies kept spawning after the cutscene was going. We believed that the reason was the skeleton skin easter egg. So I would advice not to do it if you're attempting completing the easter egg.

Here is a video of our first run on the easter egg (SPOILER ALERT)

The second run we got was almost perfect untill the final cutscene AGAIN. This time the cutscene didn't even start! We stayed in the match for about an hour and then gave up. The third run went good and the cutscene finally didn't glitch out and we got our trophy.

The second glitchy part is the whisps/glowing things you need to shoot to activate the teleporter. Sometimes it gives you lots of time to shoot one of them but sometimes it gives like two seconds and then just fails. Sometimes the whisps didn't even spawn when they should had.

Really hope Treyarch fixes these things so people don't face the same bullshit that we faced.

Edited by TheAkittaja123
  • Like 2

I don't know about the cutscenes missing, but I never experienced any problems with the whisps. They always spawn for me (as long as you do it the right way) and only fails you if you shoot it with a gun or a non-upgraded bow. Using an upfraded bow, there should be no problem with this step...