Potential starting screen glitch

yeahimabird

Hey just wanted to start this thread to confirm if a bug I have been experiencing is a problem for anyone else and if anyone has found an easy workaround.

There are some times that when I try and start this game with other players, when the second or third player attempts to input their names our preferred control scheme the game does not register any input and we remain stuck at that screen without being able to proceed.

I have experienced this on multiple consoles (at my own and a friends house) but it didn't happen all the time and sometimes the first player can cancel out of it and reset the process and everything works fine. Other times even when I close and restart the application the same thing happens.

Anyways any help would be appreciated, I see that some people have already 100 percented the game, but this bug is making it especially annoying to grind the Stabtacular and Stabsational trophies.

Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...

I know this is like more than a year later, but yeah, I've seen the same thing. I believe it is caused by people clicking buttons on the other controllers while one person is inputting their controls and name. I've been playing this with my kids. Initially this happened a lot. I haven't run into it since I started to make them wait until their turn to do their name to touch the controller. This one is quite the grind. I thought I had played it a lot and just barely popped the 100 stab trophy. 500 is going to be tedious. 

EDIT:

STill trying to grind to 500 and am having this glitch frequently. Despite what I said before, I can't figure out how to reliably add a player.

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1