Information about the game

Sora9427

Hi, i want to buy this game that i actually sell witha  pretty low price on amazon and i really loved it watching some videos but i don't get a thing, what is in the Enemy Within edition?

Could i just buy this one and play or i need Enemy unknow to make this work?

There's no need to purchase Enemy Unknown as well unless you want the other trophy list to work on as well.  You can't do the trophies for one title while playing the other.

Otherwise, it's pretty simple.  Enemy Within contains all of the content of Enemy Unknown -- EU's DLC included -- plus the new features exclusive to Enemy Within.  And it doesn't care whether you've ever played EU or have the disc or any of that rot.  EW is complete unto itself.

There's no need to purchase Enemy Unknown as well unless you want the other trophy list to work on as well.  You can't do the trophies for one title while playing the other.

Otherwise, it's pretty simple.  Enemy Within contains all of the content of Enemy Unknown -- EU's DLC included -- plus the new features exclusive to Enemy Within.  And it doesn't care whether you've ever played EU or have the disc or any of that rot.  EW is complete unto itself.

Ok perfect thanks that what i wanted to know honestly to play EU i don't really care, too many interesting stuff missing and finish the game 5 Times for the platinum, Nope.

Just wanted to know that i don't need it to play Enemy Within i needed omething who had it to confirm this, Thanks!!!