Trophies after transfer

HaserPL

Hello. I have a very serious problem . About half a year ago I had GTA V on PS4 . I played on the PS3 where previously got several trophies and 25 levels . I've transfered my character on the PS4 and I got all the trophies I've got on the previous generation but after 3 months my console was burned, bought it used so I had to buy a new. now I'm back with a new console . And now the merits of the question. I'm (almost ) platinum on the PS3. I just need to get 8 ranks. So, is there any possible way to transfer my character again on different ps4 but the same playstation network account?

I have a very serious problem . About half a year ago I had GTA V on PS4 . I played on the PS3 where previously won several trophies and 25 levels . I moved your character on the PS4 and got all the trophies you won on the previous generation but after 3 months my console is burned . I bought it used so I had to buy a new one but the lack of money is left for later , and now I'm back with a new console . And now the merits of the question. I'm (almost ) platinum on the PS3. I was a few levels to get. Is there a way how I can Possible my character with a much higher level , a number of vehicles , and millions of dollars to move to another console on the same PSN account ?

I have a very serious problem . About half a year ago I had GTA V on PS4 . I played on the PS3 where previously won several trophies and 25 levels . I moved your character on the PS4 and got all the trophies you won on the previous generation but after 3 months my console is burned . I bought it used so I had to buy a new one but the lack of money is left for later , and now I'm back with a new console . And now the merits of the question. I'm (almost ) platinum on the PS3. I was a few levels to get. Is there a way how I can Possible my character with a much higher level , a number of vehicles , and millions of dollars to move to another console on the same PSN account ?

I have a very serious problem . About half a year ago I had GTA V on PS4 . I played on the PS3 where previously won several trophies and 25 levels . I moved your character on the PS4 and got all the trophies you won on the previous generation but after 3 months my console is burned . I bought it used so I had to buy a new one but the lack of money is left for later , and now I'm back with a new console . And now the merits of the question. I'm (almost ) platinum on the PS3. I was a few levels to get. Is there a way how I can Possible my character with a much higher level , a number of vehicles , and millions of dollars to move to another console on the same PSN account 
Edited by HaserPL

If you don't mind, I have a question. Is a character transfer possible only for PSN account or a character? For example, I know that I cant transfer anymore my main account but I have an opportunity to delete this character after getting rank 100 and creating second character. I have frends so getting 100 level wont be so boring as on PS4 but can I still transfer this second character?

Well all I can say as its glitched as fuck, Im lvl 120 and I still don't have lvl 25, 50, or 100 trophy. I'm honestly pretty annoyed about it. I've tried a lot things people said, but nothing!

gotta redo the race at the beginning of online play with that lamar everything should pop

If you don't mind, I have a question. Is a character transfer possible only for PSN account or a character? For example, I know that I cant transfer anymore my main account but I have an opportunity to delete this character after getting rank 100 and creating second character. I have frends so getting 100 level wont be so boring as on PS4 but can I still transfer this second character?

it goes by your rockstar account not your psn account

• Like 1