How do I reset everything in Rocket League (items in garage)? Please help! :S

Hippic

Hi

I have collected everything including unlocked the easter egg so i have all antennas, I have played 200 matches twice (deleted all saves of the game and start over) and still nothing.

I'm really beginning  to get frustrated, over this glitchy piece of shit game.  :angry: 
If only I court start over reset everything in the game (items in garage) but I can't seem to find a way to do that?! Can anyone help? is there a way for me to "start over"??

Or els the Storket Trophy is completely unobtainable!  :S 

Please help!!

I've already tried to delete everything, stats are gone (how many games I've played, but my garage is still full can't seem to delete it.

and I have tried to obtain the trophy with stats to zero and the garage full, and it doesn't work. :S

If deleting everything didn't help, perhaps try sending in a ticket to the game support. Afaik they're pretty decent people.

About the bug, could it be that for some reason, bug or whatever, you missed an update which included new items for the garage? Perhaps try deleting the game files completely and install it from scratch. There was an update with new items a few days ago.

edit: yeah wow that font :D

Edited by LordCrush1913

Upload all of your saves to the cloud. 

Then make an offline account and grind out that trophy again.

Once you've got your trophy, delete your main account off of your ps4.  

Then re add your main account back onto your ps4 by signing in to it on the offline account and sync that trophy to your list. :)

Then download your uploaded saves from the cloud. 

After all that is said and done, you'll have the trophy.

Edited by AlphaTrash
  • Like 2

Hi AlphaTrash

So if I make a "User1" and get the trophy on that account, and after deleting my main account, how do I sign in again/override User1 (signing in to it on the offline account)?

If this works then you are officially my new best friend!! :D

Thanks in advance! ;)