Best way to grind credits before getting 250mil

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get the money to turn into the 250 million credits. Currently, the only strategy I have at hand is just doing all the difficult Coliseum fights and get a little over 10k a fight (fairly easy assuming you hit lvl 99, which I advise doing early on anyway).

However, those fights aren't super short, so does anyone have a way to get the 244k credits needed for investing quicker?

If you've done the "Sky Wars" coliseum battle (LV65) you should be able to develop Gold Bars and Silver Bars in the shops.  The Silver Bars take 10 Silver Ore and sell for 80,000 and the Gold Bars take 10 Gold Ore and sell for 100,000

That is a lot faster, but I have no idea how I got the Silver Ores in the first place. As for Gold Ores, I don't even have 10 ores after I got my plat.

Oh well, unless something faster comes by, I'll just note the ores for now, thanks so much.

Or perhaps theres a a much faster way and thats getting the delphonius items you get after reach level 10 on the zero dimension i forgot how much they sell but its way higher then the method your doing plus selling them well help you get one trophy and thats called mayor trophy much faster

Or perhaps theres a a much faster way and thats getting the delphonius items you get after reach level 10 on the zero dimension i forgot how much they sell but its way higher then the method your doing plus selling them well help you get one trophy and thats called mayor trophy much faster

Correct, they sell for 50,000,000 credits each (250,000,000 for the entire set).  But you still need to be able to gather enough credits to develop to max level in the first place, which is what he was asking about

I can't remember how much was required exactly but I think it was around 250,000 or so

Sadly I think the coliseum is probably the fastest way.  If you're willing to spend a buck on DLC you can use the Bloodthirst Necklace from the "Gamindustri Strongest Armor Set Type-A" pack to clear either of the A-rank battles pretty much instantly for 16,000 a pop

I just found a free 92-97k credits that may be worth mentionning. It requires Jumping Star and the Power Bracelet (wood) and can be acquired pre-NG+.

It is located in Zero Dimension's Smash Box Stadium.

I went there twice to confirm and first time I got 97k, second time I received 92k.

Here's some screenshot of where it is:

Megadimension%20Neptunia%20VII_201602161

I'd really like to help out with the guide/roadmap if you have any other trophies you're looking for efficient ways of acquiring. I reload hundreds of times to get the best weapons from the Mystery Boxes you get from PR level 5 and have gotten some of the best weapons in the game (excluding DLCs), I can provide the names, stats and which city they are gotten from if you'd like.

• Like 1

I just found a free 92-97k credits that may be worth mentionning. It requires Jumping Star and the Power Bracelet (wood) and can be acquired pre-NG+.

It is located in Zero Dimension's Smash Box Stadium.

I went there twice to confirm and first time I got 97k, second time I received 92k.

Here's some screenshot of where it is:

I'd really like to help out with the guide/roadmap if you have any other trophies you're looking for efficient ways of acquiring. I reload hundreds of times to get the best weapons from the Mystery Boxes you get from PR level 5 and have gotten some of the best weapons in the game (excluding DLCs), I can provide the names, stats and which city they are gotten from if you'd like.

Wow, that is exactly the info I wanted to see. Thanks so much. I'll add it and credit you. (Dalex, I'll credit you for the Plate idea, not going to leave you out xD)

The only trophy left that I sort of want to speed up is Coordination Expert (Doing 100 Formation Skills) because that one is not something you'll naturally get along the way. The only way I can think of rushing this though is just spamming formation skills against something tanky and not too high damage like Affimojas or the small metal dogoo in heart dimension.

As for other trophies, nothing else really takes that long besides Treasure Hunter, which really can't be sped up besides holding a White Orb and not actually collecting the treasure, and Card Collecting which I got down to about 90min, hurting yourself, and then using a turbo controller to spam Eggs takes about 3min of setup and 12-13s + load time to go through a set of eggs. However, if you have ideas, I'm open to them. (It really seems this trophy guide is getting prologed/delayed to an absurd degree xD)

Regarding, best weapons, more information can't hurt I guess, but doubt getting those will save much on the plat time because the hardest fight in the game is probably the 4v4 near the start of heart dimension. At that point, you can already be level 99, so there is not much left that can be difficult. However, I guess the best weapons can help a bit on Senmuu, so it can't hurt.

Edited by bladesoframen

Wow, that is exactly the info I wanted to see. Thanks so much. I'll add it and credit you. (Dalex, I'll credit you for the Plate idea, not going to leave you out xD)

The only trophy left that I sort of want to speed up is Coordination Expert (Doing 100 Formation Skills) because that one is not something you'll naturally get along the way. The only way I can think of rushing this though is just spamming formation skills against something tanky and not too high damage like Affimojas or the small metal dogoo in heart dimension.

As for other trophies, nothing else really takes that long besides Treasure Hunter, which really can't be sped up besides holding a White Orb and not actually collecting the treasure, and Card Collecting which I got down to about 90min, hurting yourself, and then using a turbo controller to spam Eggs takes about 3min of setup and 12-13s + load time to go through a set of eggs. However, if you have ideas, I'm open to them. (It really seems this trophy guide is getting prologed/delayed to an absurd degree xD)

Regarding, best weapons, more information can't hurt I guess, but doubt getting those will save much on the plat time because the hardest fight in the game is probably the 4v4 near the start of heart dimension. At that point, you can already be level 99, so there is not much left that can be difficult. However, I guess the best weapons can help a bit on Senmuu, so it can't hurt.

Thanks^^, for the weapons I guess the information is not useful anymore since Weapon DLC just released today