Some Q's ?

Vynzen

I intend 2 buy the game (S2U - Super Bundle), but before that if someone can answer the following:

Online Stuff:
  • You need to have an online pass redeemed in order to play online and access bonus features!

- In that case should I buy a online pass or this is free at the moment in game bundles around the stores ?

Tips:
  • You will need to backup your game save every once and a while. The game is very glitchy and could freeze up at any time! This commonly occurs when a race is loading when you exit to the XMB, or press random buttons. So be sure to let the race just load and not mess with it. If the game freezes during game saving, your could lose your career progress. So backup to ease the pain a little.

- Should I have PS+ (by all means) or USB storage (recommended) to save game almost permanently ? R these glitchy problems fixed already ?

I would say that you shouldn't buy this game at all. This was the worst racing game I've ever played in my life, the controls are beyond horrible. If you are a casual, you are going to regret your decision beyond any acceptable self forgiveness. Nightmares about this game at yet to come. This is by far the worst NFS that EA has ever made.

• Like 2

you should also note that the online portion of this game is dead...

On the contrary, it is not so.... There r game. session/s which still full of players want and ready 2 boost. Beside this 100%, plat and all dlc r still obtainable (but I'm sure u can check it 4 u'rself)  :)

I would say that you shouldn't buy this game at all. This was the worst racing game I've ever played in my life, the controls are beyond horrible. If you are a casual, you are going to regret your decision beyond any acceptable self forgiveness. Nightmares about this game at yet to come. This is by far the worst NFS that EA has ever made.

I see u point, but I watched and read many videos & reviews, a large % of them give big positive score 4 the game.  Certainly not lacking and criticism, but where there is none ? 

PS..  Аlthough with price under 10 EURO what other game would u suggest (incl. all dlc) ?

Edited by Vynzen

On the contrary, it is not so.... There r game. session/s which still full of players want and ready 2 boost. Beside this 100%, plat and all dlc r still obtainable (but I'm sure u can check it 4 u'rself)  :)

There are boosting sessions for just about every dead game, I don't include this in my assessment because I prefer doing as much as I can legit before resorting to boosting