Concentration! DAMN D:

Sorry for making random post is just :-/ I'm so desperate for any help for gaining this trophy T_T

Like I try normal route like going fast but then I either get killed on the spiral part or the gear. The first part when it got Up Down and Left not too hard so does the maze part.

But as soon the second part does spiral man... and the gears ARG! The first gear quite easy but second one I always die on going upward to victory for some reason like my brain shut down... -sigh-

I read this:

"If you have PlayStation Plus then you're in luck. As soon as you get to the Gears portion of the stage, right before the maze, press the PS Button to go back to the LiveArea screen and touch the PlayStation Plus icon in the top right. You can now upload your save. By doing this, you can download your save if you have a failed attempt to continue the stage right from the beginning part of the maze portion."

I send my save when drop on the Lumen and finish it without dying after 3 hour, then no trophy re-read the ps+ thing I nearly cry since I read it wrong TT_TT

I send my save when doing the saw thingy part, so when ever I failed on Lumen part I start from there by via re-download the save. After done no die and stuff still no trophy... Did I do it wrong?

Can anyone who got this tell me >_<

• Like 1

I believe that I made the same mistake when going for this trophy. You have to load the save from the beginning of the checkpoint where Lumen is passed out on the conveyer belt...yeah, I know that sucks but when I saved there and downloaded it from that part after every failure, I was able to get it. But yeah, that trophy is a royal pain...the only other advice that I can give you is to maintain your patience and keep at it!

Edited by merciful84

Its kinda like slowing down or frame stopping a sec. Youll have more control of moving. Srry if Im not good at explaing this..

Ah that's make since :D but the start function isn't like slow? Like I try press start go out then re start it took bit brake time. Like using the shadow (purple ball thing) when you use it then cancel it the next one you can't just use it right away o.o

I believe that I made the same mistake when going for this trophy. You have to load the save from the beginning of the checkpoint where Lumen is passed out on the conveyer belt...yeah, I know that sucks but when I saved there and downloaded it from that part after every failure, I was able to get it. But yeah, that trophy is a royal pain...the only other advice that I can give you is to maintain your patience and keep at it!

Wait so it's useless to even send it over ps+ then o.o? Like at the moment my ps+ save is at the chain going upward part o.o is that no good then?

• Like 1

Also, I didn't personally find pressing start repeatedly to be as helpful as changing the control scheme to the analog stick and just trying to navigate through every part of the maze as smoothly as possible. Actually try to stop as less as possible and once a platform is no longer in your way, quickly proceed.

Wait so it's useless to even send it over ps+ then o.o? Like at the moment my ps+ save is at the chain going upward part o.o is that no good then?

No, I'm not saying that at all. I think you're saving and loading from the wrong place. Try from one checkpoint back...where Lumen first drops on to the conveyer belts and you have to move those boxes around to get to the buzz saw part and eventually the maze.

are you making it quick enough or you just take your time? remeber the're the time too

I actually time my Lumen part, like from beginning to end without dying when I use the ps+ when drop down the maze part. And got nothing :-/

As for the other save when I start over and over again from the chain going upward, I haven't time it and to be honest I kinda lost the will -sigh-

Also, I didn't personally find pressing start repeatedly to be as helpful as changing the control scheme to the analog stick and just trying to navigate through every part of the maze as smoothly as possible. Actually try to stop as less as possible and once a platform is no longer in your way, quickly proceed.

No, I'm not saying that at all. I think you're saving and loading from the wrong place. Try from one checkpoint back...where Lumen first drops on to the conveyer belts and you have to move those boxes around to get to the buzz saw part and eventually the maze.

I haven't try the start button tactic yet, might try it once I back to the mood. I think the check point before the buzz saw was like mid between starting point to the buzz saw o.o

Edited by AristauesGiovani
  • Like 1

Ok, its been a few months for me but try the checkpoint in the beginning of the entire conveyer belt section...I do remember that once I started uploading and downloading from there, I got the trophy once I made it through the maze.

Wait isn't that like the whole thing then o.o? Like after Mion fall from the chute? Cuz after that every part is the conveyer belt. 

• Like 1

You have to upload the save file immediately after Mio drops from the conveyor belt. Saving in between cancels out the trophy but it's still better to start from the beginning of the maze than all the way from the beginning of the level. I did the same mistake you did a few weeks ago.

• Like 2

Ah that's make since :D but the start function isn't like slow? Like I try press start go out then re start it took bit brake time. Like using the shadow (purple ball thing) when you use it then cancel it the next one you can't just use it right away.

No then camera moves away to lumen to the girl instead. Also about the start fuction I would rather use it on parts of mazes you have trouble with and not the whole maze. I only did the start frame with just only the gears at last cuz its the only part i kept dying at. 

• Like 1

You have to upload the save file immediately after Mio drops from the conveyor belt. Saving in between cancels out the trophy but it's still better to start from the beginning of the maze than all the way from the beginning of the level. I did the same mistake you did a few weeks ago.

It could be worse...like the entire chapter worse

Ok :) Now I understand :3 seems like the save only for practicing the whole parts. And yeah lucky they don't make us start the entire chapter for this hell of a trophy -sigh-

Welp I think for sure now I will just do it tomorrow or when my spirit back up again to even try playing again xD

No then camera moves away to lumen to the girl instead. Also about the start fuction I would rather use it on parts of mazes you have trouble with and not the whole maze. I only did the start frame with just only the gears at last cuz its the only part i kept dying at. 

Just use it to the gear part ok might try since I just gonna do practice run and try redo all part since ps+ save seems won't work o.o

By the way thank you to all :D I won't give up and all answer really make me think of making tactic :3

• Like 2

I did this trophy with the touch controls btw. I found it easier to navigate through the gears with my finger.

The worst thing that kept happening to me was when I got through the maze and to the second set of gears. I would get JUST close enough to the first gear that it would not kill me when the mini cut-scene started to show where Mio is, but during the scene Lumen would hover up and down and scratch against it (still living!) and then immediately die when the cut-scene was over. Makes me angry just thinking about it.

I did this trophy with the touch controls btw. I found it easier to navigate through the gears with my finger.

The worst thing that kept happening to me was when I got through the maze and to the second set of gears. I would get JUST close enough to the first gear that it would not kill me when the mini cut-scene started to show where Mio is, but during the scene Lumen would hover up and down and scratch against it (still living!) and then immediately die when the cut-scene was over. Makes me angry just thinking about it.

Once again so close to complete it xD I just dunno whether to cry or to laugh at my luck and my dexterity XP

I gave up on the game for now, maybe one day when I get better at this type game I will come back for revenge.

I try next level the umbrella one... even more WOW D: without touching the floor is ok but does monster top thing keep touching me it's huge pain T_T

Then the mushroom thing just make me pluck my hair out xD so yeah I give up on this game for now, I admit defeat for first time in game :D

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

The gears are quite easy if you control Lumen using the touch screen and holding down your finger and moving it along the screen over the gaps in the gears. Lumen flies with a constant speed which matches the movement of the gears (or rather the screen movement). You almost keep the finger in one place this way.