Grounded Mode - Completed Grounded Mode & Completed Grounded Mode Plus trophies

Maxximum

So, do I have to buy the Map packs (or download) to be able to get these trophies?

Or

Without the DLCs and just the base game its self, after completing the game on Survivor (+) Grounded Mode is unlocked.

Do I have to Complete that Grounded Mode and Grounded Mode + to get these trophies?

So, do I have to buy the Map packs (or download) to be able to get these trophies?

Or

Without the DLCs and just the base game its self, after completing the game on Survivor (+) Grounded Mode is unlocked.

Do I have to Complete that Grounded Mode and Grounded Mode + to get these trophies?

Grounded mode is a DLC itself separated from the other packs. If you don't have that specific DLC, you can't play it. Grounded gets unlocked as you beat the game for the first time.

• 4 months later...

I started the game on Grounded than changed the difficulty to Survivor at bills town will I still get the Survivor and hard trophies?

Naughty Dog games generally track your completion by chapter and notes the highest level you've completed the chapters in and credits you got every difficulty level below that.  You'll get the overall trophies for Survivor and Hard.  

The only exception is the brutal mode in the Uncharted remasters as those trophies specify not changing difficulty.

Naughty Dog games generally track your completion by chapter and notes the highest level you've completed the chapters in and credits you got every difficulty level below that.  You'll get the overall trophies for Survivor and Hard.  

The only exception is the brutal mode in the Uncharted remasters as those trophies specify not changing difficulty.

Ok thanks