Is the Collectors Edition not available in Europe?

MarsipanRumpan

Hey, I live in Sweden and was thinking of picking up the CE for SFV (With the Ryu statue) but don't seem to find it on any of our big sites like webhallen or cdon, I can only find the regular game but no other editions. I couldn't find it on Gamestop's page neither, but who knows because their sites tend to be pretty bad. 

Does anyone know if the CE is only released in specific countries or if they aren't being sold after launch now? :P

Hey, I live in Sweden and was thinking of picking up the CE for SFV (With the Ryu statue) but don't seem to find it on any of our big sites like webhallen or cdon, I can only find the regular game but no other editions. I couldn't find it on Gamestop's page neither, but who knows because their sites tend to be pretty bad. 

Does anyone know if the CE is only released in specific countries or if they aren't being sold after launch now? :P

It's only been released in North America I'm afraid :( 

Nope, i've called to about every gaming store here in my hometown and none of them have the CE over here. It's not getting sold here in Sweden if that's what you're asking.

Don’t forget, this premium package is only available in North America. For EU fight fans, Sony will release an exclusive SFV PS4 bundle, which will include a 1TB Jet Black DS4, and of course, a physical copy of Street Fighter V, all in a SFV-themed box.

Are you getting the SFV Collector’s Edition? Street Fighter V will be out on February 16 for the PS4.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/01/22/street-fighter-5-collectors-edition-breakdown-eu-gets-ps4-bundle/#/slide/1

Unfortunately.

It's only been released in North America I'm afraid :(

Nope, i've called to about every gaming store here in my hometown and none of them have the CE over here. It's not getting sold here in Sweden if that's what you're asking.

Don’t forget, this premium package is only available in North America. For EU fight fans, Sony will release an exclusive SFV PS4 bundle, which will include a 1TB Jet Black DS4, and of course, a physical copy of Street Fighter V, all in a SFV-themed box.

Are you getting the SFV Collector’s Edition? Street Fighter V will be out on February 16 for the PS4.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/01/22/street-fighter-5-collectors-edition-breakdown-eu-gets-ps4-bundle/#/slide/1

Unfortunately.

Well, that sucks. On a positive note atleast I won't become as poor lol.

Thanks for the quick answer guys! :)

Also, Oblivion, when I get it. Would you want to play some games? ;) 1 v 1 in the moshpit, sensei vs nobody, am I right lol  :lol:

• Like 1