No Rest For The Wicked Trophy Glitch

RTLF

I started playing the game on release meaning I had a lot of trouble getting online to begin with. I didn't realise at the time but when completing story mode while not connected to the server I wasn't getting any exp or FM. After Capcom released another patch I could connect and started noticing the exp and FM started rolling in as I continued playing the story mode.

So I had to go back and re-do the story mode again with the characters I'd already completed it with (while I couldn't connect to the server) to get the exp for them. After completing the story mode with all characters (which usually puts them to around level 7 or 8) this trophy (No Rest For The Wicked) didn't pop.. I checked my character levels and all were around 7 to 8 apart from Dhalsim who was still on 0... So I tried story mode with Dhalsim again and the game refused to give me anything... so I then did easy survival with him and got his level up to around 8... still the trophy wouldn't pop... my character are all level 7/8 plus and it refuses to pop

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

p.s. No Rest For The Wicked requires you to get all your characters to at least level 5

Edited by RTLF

Some Street Fighter V trophies unlock only in the main menu, presumably the game makes some checks with the server while on that screen.

Yesterday I have unlocked my 30th title, no trophy - thought to myself maybe the first one wouldn't count as it came for free. Then I played until I unlocked the title 31, still nothing.

A few minutes later, while navigating the main menu screen and waiting for a match, the trophy unlocked.

You could try sitting on the main menu for a bit, while online.

Edited by Guimace