Level Select Cheat

DetectiveCJ

I'm just starting this game on PS3 and got my first Orb, so I was wondering how the Level Select Cheat worked. Can you use it to skip past annoying missions? There's one where you have to get to the stadium in under 3 minutes and when I first tried it, I got a red alert and guards and turrets destroyed my zoomer and by the time I got another I ran out of time. I'm not saying I want to have to cheat but I'd love to know how the Level Select works ASAP.

I'm just starting this game on PS3 and got my first Orb, so I was wondering how the Level Select Cheat worked. Can you use it to skip past annoying missions? There's one where you have to get to the stadium in under 3 minutes and when I first tried it, I got a red alert and guards and turrets destroyed my zoomer and by the time I got another I ran out of time. I'm not saying I want to have to cheat but I'd love to know how the Level Select works ASAP.

No, you can replay levels after finishing the game, though orb count doesn't carry over.

But really, it's just to do the orb glitch to get enough orbs and play through the story.

EDIT:

Oh, and in Jak 2 you gotta collect those skull things too that enemies drop, to upgrade some "overdrive" or something. Just make sure that you kill all enemies and pick up the skull they drop.

Edited by MMDE