Last Maharaja DLC troubles

MickvJ

I just downloaded the "Last Maharaja" DLC and I must admit that it took me about 15 min to even find out where the hell I was supposed to find the new missions! For some reason they chose to make a dedicated menu item for "Jack the Ripper" but these missions are suddenly just added to the world map. There's no mention of them in the progression tracker and besides all the rubbish level 3 bonus weapons and gear notifications there has been no notification on the new missions. Anyone else found this unclear? In case you are: look for the "S" mission called "A Good Shot" in the top left corner in the Westminster borough.

Also besides having cleared all chests and helix glitches in my path to the platinum trophy, after having installed this DLC my map is suddenly filled with these items again. Haven't yet tried to access them but I'm guessing this is not supposed to happen and is not part of the DLC. Any thoughts?

I have it downloaded, but I haven't played it yet, so I'm just speculating here. The Jack the Ripper DLC is separate from the main game, as it takes place years after. The Last Maharajah DLC takes place during the game and is therefore more akin to the "bonus missions" like the Darwin ones. This is why they would just show up on the map. As far as the other stuff popping back up, yeah I'd assume it's probably not supposed to happen.

Did they even add trophies for this DLC?

Edited by TastyEmpire

I have it downloaded, but I haven't played it yet, so I'm just speculating here. The Jack the Ripper DLC is separate from the main game, as it takes place years after. The Last Maharajah DLC takes place during the game and is therefore more akin to the "bonus missions" like the Darwin ones. This is why they would just show up on the map. As far as the other stuff popping back up, yeah I'd assume it's probably not supposed to happen.

Did they even add trophies for this DLC?

Yeah I guess that makes sense, the missions being more of an extension to the main story. And no, there are indeed no newly added trophies according to the trophy list. Real petty!

Also the missions start at level 3 and 4. So being level 10 after having finished the main story makes you pretty overpowered against enemies.

Additionally, I don't yet see a way to replay a mission after finishing one as they're nowhere to be found in the progress tracker. I missed one of the additional challenges and I don't (yet) see how to fix that. Update: You can find and restart these missions in the Progress Tracker under London Stories -> Duleep Singh.

Edited by MickvJ

You should find these missions in the third tab of the progress tracker. associate activities, I believe?

They are after queen Victoria's missions, on the bottom row

That's about right, I found it under "London Stories" in "Duleep Singh". 

is this add-on been confirmed to be the last portion of dlc for ACS? I would rather delete the game now because of two factors. First if it doesn't add trophies, my preference would be to never look at what is being called a catastrophy. Secondly it would free 62GB on my HDD.

You mean the game is a catastrophy, or this dlc?

No, my personal opinion is love for ACS. What I want to know about and what I've heard is bad concerning TLM

Ah, okay. I was a big fan of this game, but didn't much care for the Ripper DLC, so probably wont check this one out unless I hear real good things