Tips for the collectable

Dan_WatsonAU

I have all the collectables in Goatville except the one that's right at the top of the electrical pylon. I don't mean the one on the cables but the one day on top of the actual structure. Has anyone got any advice on how the hell you get it.

I've watched a few videos but there's no explanations to go with them and I just can't work out what I'm doing wrong. I think I've over a coupes of sessions I've probably spent about 40 minutes trying to get that thing.

Thank you I had no idea you could glide with Angel goat. Quick google explained it all and I got it at the first attempt.

Can't see me getting the play don't have the patience for flappy goat I don't think

It's not that bad man, once you get into a rhythm you'll knock it out pretty quickly.

It's not that bad man, once you get into a rhythm you'll knock it out pretty quickly.

I was pretty useless at flappy bird as well.

My high score on flappy goat is 3 so. I am off on holiday on Friday for three weeks and don't want to start anything new so maybe I will put a bit more effort in to it than I otherwise would but I don't hold much hope for it tbh.

I was pretty useless at flappy bird as well.

My high score on flappy goat is 3 so. I am off on holiday on Friday for three weeks and don't want to start anything new so maybe I will put a bit more effort in to it than I otherwise would but I don't hold much hope for it tbh.

I spent like 3 or 4 hours on it at first before I got it, then when I went for my second plat I got it in like 5 or 6 goes, same with my 3rd and 4th plats of the game, all about the rhythm, you'll get it. :)

Pep talks are better than the truth! :)

Once you get it though, believe me, you will have no trouble getting it again, it's like riding a slightly broken bike.

I can assure you I won't be getting it again. I only purchased the game as I was off sick and wanted something fairly mindless to waste the day with and it was down to $8. Never again ha

I can assure you I won't be getting it again. I only purchased the game as I was off sick and wanted something fairly mindless to waste the day with and it was down to $8. Never again ha

I had the PS4 version, a friend bought the PS3 and account shared with me for a quick free plat. I wouldn't pay twice for the game either (except I did, because I own the phone version, but whatever).

Oh well, at least you got it! Congrats, it's by far the hardest part of the game :)