[CLOSED] Limited FREE Dark Souls Steam keys for UK/EU!

Lucas

EDIT: The website says the giveaway is closed. To everybody who managed to get a code: have fun!  :) 

Goldenjoystick is giving away Darks Souls Prepare to Die Edition Steam keys for free. First come, first served.

http://store.goldenjoystick.com/free-dark-souls

''Just fill out the form above with your contact information to receive a free key for Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition. Offer open to UK/EU residents only aged over 16. The key will be available and useable 4 March 2016 until 31 March 2016. Offer is strictly subject to availability while stocks last. Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., and not Future Publishing Limited, is responsible for the keys. Contact Bandai Namco with any questions or concerns about downloading, accessing or using the game. By applying the key, you confirm you are happy for Future Publishing Limited, publisher of the Golden Joysticks Store and PC Gamer, to contact you with relevant news, special offers and product information. If you do not want to receive such information, please un-tick the box above.

Successful applicants will receive an email with their code within the next 7 days''

Edited by LucasV9991

Don't use Steam, but I know I will sometime in the future, eventually, and this game's been on my list forever, so cheers!

"

WE ARE REALLY SORRY BUT GOLDEN JOYSTICK STORE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY.
"

Fuck it, never mind, well you tried. I don't care enough to use a proxy or whatever, but thanks anyways.

Don't use Steam, but I know I will sometime in the future, eventually, and this game's been on my list forever, so cheers!

"

WE ARE REALLY SORRY BUT GOLDEN JOYSTICK STORE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY.
"

Fuck it, never mind, well you tried. I don't care enough to use a proxy or whatever, but thanks anyways.

Sorry, it seems to only be available for the UK/EU. I changed the title now to prevent further confusion.